AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Making and Selling Videos/Skype: How?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samira

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 24, 2015
Twitter Username
@tikki_tiva
MFC Username
TikkiTiva
Hey everyone, it's me again with another question. As I've mentioned before I'm pretty new to camming, and so I'm new to the whole concept of making and selling videos for people. I'm confused on a few things:

How long should these videos be?
What is a reasonable amount to charge for a video?
Are these websites that host videos for you trustworthy?
How do I ensure that the person that paid for the video is the only one able to view it/can't send it in e-mails or something to other people?

And onto my next thing: Skype
Why do people want to use Skype when there is the option for private shows on MFC? Part of the whole reason we use cam sites is because your IP address stays protected, why sacrifice this? I guess I just don't get the point when you can do private shows within MFC. And if Skype is that amazing then I have basically the same questions:

How long should I Skype with people for?
What is a reasonable amount to charge?

I've heard weird stories about scams and stuff people run through Skype so I'm a bit apprehensive.

Any help would be great thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.