AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Making content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2017
Canada
Twitter Username
@LanaV_mfc
MFC Username
LanaValentine
okay ladies.. maybe this is a silly question but I've been stuck for months..
How do you prepare/get in the mood for making content?
I've had many requests for videos and i just don't know where to start!
I'm also sooo self conscious cause I see some amazing vids with all the editing and neat stuff.
And how to edit? I have a mac but the piece of shit didn't come with iMovie..
And femmdoms how do you get in this mind set?!
Maybe I just blaze too much and can't take making content seriously. I think about the requests I get and I think how do I even film this without laughing my ass off. Is making content just not for me? But I should because of the extra income..
Is manyvids the best place to have content?!
Oh and Canadian cam models, what other sources do you use to accept payments?
Obvi not Paypal but I dunno any others? Regulars have said google pay and square cash but it keeps telling me we can't get it in Canada.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and all the advice I hope to receive.
Muchly appreciated :h:

If I waited until I'm "in the mood" I'd never get anything filmed lol. I just force myself to do it! :p
You can accept Amazon gift cards and e-transfer, and adult payment processor like IndieBill or PervOutPay, or sites like MFC and iWantClips. Canadians can also get a US based bank account, from either RBC or TD bank (I went with RBC). These accounts aren't just a Canadian account with USD, they're actually located in the USA! So if you get one you can accept payment via GiftRocket, and any other sites that require a US bank account (I think circlepay, square, google wallet, etc but they're risky for sex workers to use - I'm pretty sure a few people on this forum have had their google wallet, etc accounts shut down)

I let music set my mood. I have a playlist consiting of really, really bubbley music and music about money. I listen to that while I put on my makeup. Sometimes I will listen to some of my favourite clips while getting set up to remind myself, I am a boss. I film exclusively femdom so I am not listening to like sex noises or anything lol but I mean if it helps!

If it's a day I am really really not feeeling it, I just don't film because the content will suck if I am not in the mood.

MV seems to be really good for more vanilla ventures, C4S is really rad for fetish. MV has custom video options as well as IWC integrated so they pay you right there on the site.

In addition to what Booty said for payment options... I was recently turned on to LiveCamModelShows, and it's set up where it can be used as a payment processor for things other than skype shows, but I am not sure how long approval takes, or if everyone is approved. My interactions with the gal who runs it have been super positive so far. You can also use basically any bitcoin wallet. If videos are being requested on MFC or your cam site they can just send tokens to you there for videos. That's honestly what I used to do.

If you aren't in a place you can film requests without laughing then clips may not be for you, it honestly isn't for everyone - and that's okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.