AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Manscaping"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
I'm not a model, but I do c2c. So thought I'd ask opinions here, as it's relevant to presentation.
I have a hairy chest and abdomen, which I try to tame regularly.
However I've long been curious as to how to handle the grooming, let's say, "south of the equator" :)
I sometimes feel that an obvious band of bare shaven skin between belly and groin area can look silly.
But even neatly trimmed, I don't want to resemble Sasquatch......
Nobody has complained so far, or reported sighting me to NatGeo. But any tips/suggestions?

When it comes to camming/c2c, I honestly couldn't care less how a guy's body hair looks. I've done privates shows/c2c with guys that I thought was attractive and guys that I did not find attractive and I treated them all the same. Well, depending on the scenario they were looking for with their private, but I digress... Their looks and the way their nether regions look doesn't matter because I'm there to do a job. Nothing more, nothing less. So they'd get the same reaction and show whether they were clean shaven, if their pubes looked like a mini jungle or somewhere in between.

However, when it comes to real life, I prefer guys that trim. Clean shaven is uncomfortable when it's growing out and I just generally prefer some body hair, especially in the pubic area, because I don't personally like the way clean shaven looks (that also goes for chest hair, too). I also don't like the wild man, Tarzan crotch look either. Trimmed, but not short enough to where it looks like it was recently shaved, is where it's at for me.

I don't like shaved men. The hairier the better, all over, as far as my tastes go.
Oh man... especially the chest...

Well, I guess I'm not all that in on full beards though.

But keep the pubes for sure imo.

I'm cool with either Sasquatch or trimmed, about equal.

I don't care either way on head baldness. In my mind, I dated a few guys who were prematurely bald, and I always told myself it was because their passion for life had been so strong, it burned their hair off. Somehow that has morphed into a belief, in my mind, that bald men are more virile in bed. Not sure if there's any truth to that, but it's a kinky belief, and I'm sticking to it!

ETA; I mean there's something sexy about Jeff Bezos right? Don't tell me I'm the only one that thinks that here?

Last edited:
I'm not a model, but I do c2c. So thought I'd ask opinions here, as it's relevant to presentation.
I have a hairy chest and abdomen, which I try to tame regularly.
However I've long been curious as to how to handle the grooming, let's say, "south of the equator" :)
I sometimes feel that an obvious band of bare shaven skin between belly and groin area can look silly.
But even neatly trimmed, I don't want to resemble Sasquatch......
Nobody has complained so far, or reported sighting me to NatGeo. But any tips/suggestions?
48860995.jpg
Chest hair is sexy. The fuzzier the better imo. When I see a dude with his shirt off and his chest hairy on cam, mmmmmmmm. I wanna run my fingers through it.

But I totes understand if you still want to maintain it. No shame in wanting your body hair to look a specific way that makes you feel good. I joke that I'm a descendant of sasquatch. Practically all the men in my family blood related have carpets on the chest and back. I have distinctive memories of being taught how to bleach my upper lip and shave my very hairy armpits at 12. Memories too of my dad getting his back waxxed (didn't know it then, but its so obvious why my dad was going to a nail salon. would go to the rooms in the back and be cranky when he came back after 20 minutes)

Check out manscaped.com. I use one of their shavers to help tame my fuzz. They have a bunch of really good products designed for specific areas you want to "scape." I got my eyes on the new lawnmower 4.0 for the groin area. (use code JAYMESM to get 20%)

I don't pay that much attention to C2C since I'm not there to judge someone, just there to make them cum, but in my personal life I love hairy men. Massive turn on for me.
so true. we aren't there to judge anyone. we see all types of people. our job isn't to be attracted to them, but to be attractive to us. most sex workers try to treat everyone fairly and not be shameful (unless they consent)

tip: if you see something on c2c that you genuinely like or are attracted to, tell them! great way to make regs or get more tips.
don't recommend lying, because it's hard to keep track of (unless you take extensive notes, always read them, and don't slip). i currently have a reg im convinced is one because i told him how much i loved his bathroom countertop and how super cool they are. he showed up a lot more/longer after i told him.

fuck, they are great countertops. i cant wait to see them again!

I like hair on a man! No need to go make yourself look like a bald Chihuahua...I mean, unless YOU want to.

I don't like shaved men. The hairier the better, all over, as far as my tastes go.
Oh man... especially the chest...

Well, I guess I'm not all that in on full beards though.

But keep the pubes for sure imo.

I'm cool with either Sasquatch or trimmed, about equal.

I don't care either way on head baldness. In my mind, I dated a few guys who were prematurely bald, and I always told myself it was because their passion for life had been so strong, it burned their hair off. Somehow that has morphed into a belief, in my mind, that bald men are more virile in bed. Not sure if there's any truth to that, but it's a kinky belief, and I'm sticking to it!

ETA; I mean there's something sexy about Jeff Bezos right? Don't tell me I'm the only one that thinks that here?
If only I was taller; I could say the reason I am bald on top is that I outgrew my hair.. but... 🤷‍♂️ :rofl:

Yes I probably confused things by mentioning c2c; not relevant, other than every time I do that with a model for the first time, it's a reminder about what 'the norm' is.
But I guess you get to see a wide range of body types and so on.
I'll continue to be a trimmer rather than a shaver, but the question was more about the grooming, should you deliberately create a gap in the rug below the waist, or just let it be.....
I think at some level I've been self-conscious of body hair for much of my adult life, probably due to common imagery of what the media and marketing tells us is desirable i.e. smooth and hairless.
It's really refreshing to see how many of you like at least a little sasquatch!

Reactions: Brit
This is my personal preference, but I prefer a hairy chest, stomach, or groin, I love it. It's weird to me when men shave their groin and balls. Doesn't that itch horribly for you guys?
I feel like when I go cam to cam and I see a hairless groin and dick, I'm looking at a naked mole-rat. I don't mind a good trim though.
I think it looks aesthetically weird if a guy has a happy trail but then it just is randomly cut off at the groin. Like... GIMME THE HAPPY TRAIL THAT LEADS TO THE PROMISED LAND!

I'll continue to be a trimmer rather than a shaver, but the question was more about the grooming, should you deliberately create a gap in the rug below the waist, or just let it be.....
im not sure. you can experiment and see what it looks like on you. if you don't like it, its okay. body hair grows back with a vengence.

the shavers/trimmers i mentioned can help you trim down your hair so you aren't shaving it completely and to help blend in places you would like to have less hair.

my personal opinion is to let it be because it's sexy.

our job isn't to be attracted to them, but to be attractive to us.
holy shit my dumb dyslexic brain. our job isn't to be attracted to them, but for them to be attracted to us.

I think it looks aesthetically weird if a guy has a happy trail but then it just is randomly cut off at the groin. Like... GIMME THE HAPPY TRAIL THAT LEADS TO THE PROMISED LAND!
This is my personal preference as well, I like a bit of hair and a soft fuzzy happy trail is probably one of my favorite features on a male body, especially when it connects the chest hair to the pubes. Unf

As far as actually shaving though, go with whatever aesthetic and style that makes you feel sexy. It's your body after all, do what makes you feel good. Like everyone else said we genuinely don't care because the point is for us to put on a performance for you to enjoy. Bonus points for being sexy are subjective and for me at least it's 99% about how you interact with me and maybe 1% if you have dat fuzz. If anything we're judging you for how messy your room is lol

Also framing protip for getting your cock and your face in the frame at the same time: Try positioning yourself at a diagonal angle so your head is in one corner of the frame and your crotch is in the opposite, and move either your head or your pelvis away from the camera so they're at different distances and visual plains. Don't lie or sit dead on because it won't work as well and we can't see shit. I have a loong torso and had to learn this the hard way lol

I have no advice really, but I think the fact that you asked the question is super sweet. It means you care about the impression you make, which is more than can be said of a lot of people these days. I'm sure you look great as you are but if you're worried about the 'obvious gap' between your abdomen and man-bits, you can always just trim (with a beard trimmer), and make it all even.

I love a bit of hair. Shaved pubes/balls on guys hurts during fun times so I'm def not a fan of shaved on guys. I like somewhat trimmed so it's not a jungle and I don't have to hunt to find the goodies. Honestly, as long as personal hygiene was good on a guy I don't care if he sports a huge man bush. I just find it more esthetically appealing with it trimmed. Chest hair, happy trail, all yummy. My ex hated his body hair and shaved everything from the eyebrows down. Naked mole rat would be an accurate description lol and I wasn't a fan but it's his body.

Mr Dani has a full head of long curly hair to mid back, chest hair and a happy trail. I freaking love it and would be devastated if he shaved his body hair off or cut his hair. I play with it when cuddling. It's masculine. Only thing I don't like on guys would be insane back hair and shoulder sprouts. But that's my personal preference and doesn't bother me if I see it on cam. I just like feeling smooth muscly back in person.

If anything we're judging you for how messy your room is lol
That could definitely be happening, at least with me anyway. I don't mean to focus on it, but I just can't help myself if the room is messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.