AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manycam at MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2012
Helloooo!

This is a cool little forum you got here. very helpful.. It's kind of like the customer service line that MFC strangely doesn't have....

anywho.

I still have yet to figure out how to use my manycam on MFC.
- I have downloaded the manycam software
-I seen how to make your watermark on manycam (not very difficult lol)
- I have tried, to use it as my cam feed when I am broadcasting on MFC, but it doesn't show up. On the drop down for "webcam options" when you are live, it only has my regular webcam name.. & doesn't show a watermark.

++ If it helps with anyone trying to help me ,lol, when I pull up my Cyberlink Youcam (not sure if this is on everyone's computer, but I have a HP & it's pretty much just for pulling up your webcam to record videos, take pics, but not be in a chat with anyone..) It does pull up my manycam. So it's pretty much just MFC.

:?

Please help!
Lola

Reactions: Badj3u
It's been a while since I used ManyCam, but I think I remember having to open it before I opened my webcam software and MFC should recognize it as a new source and show it in the drop down menu.

Yes, for any webcam software like ManyCam or SplitCam or anything of the like, it has to be running before you choose what is going to be used as your video source. If it is turned on after the broadcasting software, then the broadcasting software won't pick it up.

Wow thank all of you for the responses! I don't check this so often. but I appreciate it, I will try all of this and get back! :D

Reactions: Badj3u
Wendsor said:
what is the advantage of many cam? (accept using for more then 1 site at the same time)
Manycam has many features to control webcams that the standard webcam software often doesn't have. My regular Logitech driver has no options for effects and even its standard focus, contrast, and color controls are more rudimentary than manycam. It offers much more complete control of multiple sources (webcams) and audio. It can also allow models to have things like an away image, picture-in-picture, and watermarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.