AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MarketerBay - Platform Content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
Hi there,
Most of ACF members with years on this platform already know what is my line of work and recently I've started working on Marketerbay.com platform .
Most difficult task is to create and add content. This time our content is downlodable (free and commercial) so no subscription involved.
Diversified content: graphic resources, scripts, templates, designs, layouts, overlays, tutorials and stuff...
Anyway, I have 2 reasons for posting this topic, one is for informing about this platform (yes, soft advertising) and the second reason is to ask for feedback.
Especially for OBS overlays - I've added a few of them totally free, so, if you have some time at your disposal and want to try some OBS overlays feel free to do so and pretty please throw us a feedback because:
- we want to know if the documentation is simple enough for you to use/edit/install the overlay
- if quality of your live stream is affected (thus all overlays are developed for fast rendering and low resource consumption)
- if its a plus and it visually enhance your live stream or ... "emmm... maybe later"
- what would you like to have in a similar overlay
Here's the OBS category on MarketerBay

Suggestions, ideas, feedback is important and we listen.
So if you're up to this. let me know.

Marketerbay :
- yes it is a new platform
- yes I am working to add content
- yes there are free templates, designs and resources to be added as soon as I can
- no, the platform's content will not be focused only on webcam performers and their activity....
Thank you for your time.

Looks nice. Do I have to submit the billing details to download a free overlay?
If you already have an account on Camgirl.Cloud , use the same credentials to log in, no need for a new account.
Right now yes, the dev didn't implemented the filter/trigger for free downloads which don't require billing info, as I've mentioned... still working on some aspects , me on visual, dev on backend.

But you can fake stuff on there. On free stuff no need to contact you back or send a parcel so ... fake stuff will do just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: CamFiction
A video showing an overlay how it works

PS: Designed for OBS but works with SplitCam Software too, except for the interacting part inside the software but there's an work around for SplitCam
Open the overlay html file in your browser, do the editing/changing stuff and copy the full URL address to add it in SplitCam as Browser source, click add and voila...
(until SplitCam devs implement an interactive option via UI inside their software, we'll have to do "work around" ;) )

And I would like to use this particular post to answer a question I've read a couple of days ago about our overlays.
"why not adding stingers, video overlays with animations...."
Because if we add stingers, video overlays and other video files showing animations which are big (let me rephrase HUGE CPU/RAM) consumers a webcam performer's live stream will render at poor quality and instead of helping, it does the exact opposite.
We plan to add more complex overlays but for now we've focused on simplicity of use , functionality, editability, flexibility .

2 Slots - Overlay
Compatible with: OBS and SplitCam Software (interact feature not yet supported by SplitCam)
Browser based - local file
No plugins, no images, no scripts
Free download available

marketerbay-overlay-2slots.jpg
Upon install/use shows a centered animated graphic with buttons to toggle visibility on/off of two animated slots with editable text on top.
Download file comes with documentation, demo, PSD/SVG

Please note:
- not triggered by tip or external event (not an alert but it can be adapted for StreamLabs OBS software)
- buttons-like slots are not clickable on end live stream, but editable via Interact OBS feature so no need to dive into source markup editing :)
- all animations are using SVG and css3 for faster, better, higher quality
That's it.

8 png / 2 CUBE - color correction for videos/live stream sessions
Tested and compatible with OBS

FREE Download available here
.CUBE files are exported from Photoshop so, if you have Photoshop, you can create your own LUTs / CUBE files
My suggestion is to create a couple more when bad light, sunny day (good light) because you'll know when to use a color correction file, switch between them... control how the output looks like. Up to you, your environment and definitely the light
Enjoy.

Another free download and open source project
Gamer 369

Open Source means all source files are available for editing and of course, the platform for holding such a project is GitHub.
Unfortunately I'm not a programmer so if there's one around ACF with some free time and willing to optimize/sanitize the javascript used by this project, feel free to get involved.

Gamer 369 is a browser based (source) overlay and can be used directly as it is (hosted on Github , just grab the link) or can be downloaded from MKB

These links might be useful:
The repo hosting this project has other resources for anyone to play with.
Overlays are made to be used from online environment but feel free to download them all or none.
Some of them (overlays) allow images to be changed but it is not uploading any images, just replacing the default one in browser session, if browser window is refreshed all content goes back to default.
That's it... the rest you'll have to discover for yourself if you're interested enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.