AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mass Message content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2021
Chaturbate Username
iva_handfull
I've been using the Mass Message option with StripChat over the past month or so and I love it. It's definitely helped keep me and my content top of mind with my SC friends.

I have an issue with sharing the content though.

When I try creating an new mass message, I cant access any recent content that I upload unless it is set as "free for all". As well, I can only access a few photo paid albums I already posted and a number of older videos.

The mass message settings allow me to send messages to Friends and yet I can't share Friends Only content to them in a mass message .

Is there something I can do to edit the Friends only albums or videos available to share via mass message?

Attachments

• content 1.jpg
    content 1.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 4
  • content 2.jpg
    content 2.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 4
I've been using the Mass Message option with StripChat over the past month or so and I love it.
As a user I hope you are paying attention to "unsubscribes". I'ts annoying to have to ban models from your inbox that aren't even favourites or friends.

The mass message settings allow me to send messages to Friends and yet I can't share Friends Only content to them in a mass message .

Is there something I can do to edit the Friends only albums or videos available to share via mass message?
Maybe there is another way, but I'm not sure; I get mass messages like yours two or three times a week from a particular model, and the messages *always* have a picture attached that isn't in any of her albums. The pictures appears to have been taken with her phone just as she gets ready to stream. So I'm thinking you can message friends and send a one off picture along with the message. What it looks like to me on the user end anyway.

Reactions: iva_handfull
Upvote 0
As a user I hope you are paying attention to "unsubscribes". I'ts annoying to have to ban models from your inbox that aren't even favourites or friends.
StripChat does not have an unsubscribe feature connected to its ablitity to mass message... but it should. I heve to unfriend someone to "take the off my mail list".
the messages *always* have a picture attached that isn't in any of her albums.
I am able to do this, no problem. Shoot a quick pic and use it. My issue is not being able to add an album of photos I uploaded as "Friends only".

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.