AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Uploading content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 3, 2024
I recieved this in my stripchat private messages. Does anyone know what this means? I clicked the link and it wasn’t very helpful. Would this refer to trying to upload a video or pictures in my albums or would this refer to trying to upload an avatar pic? Usually stripchat emails me when my avatar pic is denied. I guess I’m just confused on what this message is referring to because I got a private message instead of an email.

Attachments

• 7C6DB4AB-8430-41AB-A54D-7C19BC952231.jpeg
    7C6DB4AB-8430-41AB-A54D-7C19BC952231.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 31
I recieved this in my stripchat private messages. Does anyone know what this means? I clicked the link and it wasn’t very helpful. Would this refer to trying to upload a video or pictures in my albums or would this refer to trying to upload an avatar pic? Usually stripchat emails me when my avatar pic is denied. I guess I’m just confused on what this message is referring to because I got a private message instead of an email.
Could be any of those. What have you uploaded lately? Contact support is probably your best bet.

email them: help@stripchat.com.

Upvote 0

Hey @pure92
I have some concerns about this message.
Please refer to my PM so I can get some more info from you and investigate this situation further.

Upvote 0
Does Stripchat usually send a PM to models/users like this? I thought it was an email, too.
Was this someone impersonating stripchat staff?

Obviously, the logo is easy to add to the avatar and fake, so it'd be great for any kind of clarification for future knowing if SC do or don't ever PM like this, so they can know if it is fake or could be legit.

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0