AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bunned Permanet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 11, 2024
Hello, my account has been permanently blocked. A curious situation has occurred. I had an account ("amimia" account name) that I was working with, and at the moment I lost access to it along with email and so on. I created a new account and streamed on it for a little over a week. But at the same time, I tried to restore access to my first account, and fortunately I succeeded, I wanted to continue on my old one and uploaded documents to it, as they asked me to upload again. And I was immediately blocked. I didn't even think that I would have to delete the second account manually before updating the registration for the first account, I thought that it would turn off on its own when I reactivate the first one. All my documents are in my name, original, I have never violated anything, I am a law-abiding model on the site and I respect you very much and fulfilled your requirements unconditionally. But an error came out, please help me restore my account, sincerely Amimia! (account name "amimia") on my lovely Stripchat

Hey
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Upvote 0