AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! Can’t age verify!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 13, 2024
Does anyone know how to age verify when you get this message “You have uploaded too many ids recently, please try again later.”? Tried support but no response. After being denied 7 times with the “blurry id can’t read message” it won’t allow to me resend my info. Any help would be great thanks!!

I would imagine there is just a cooldown honestly :)

for the blurry id, if you keep taking the picture with the same camera, it will probably keep being a problem, I have run into this problem once with a old webcam because it was all I had at hand when trying to get someone verified, so we had to wait until I could get my normal webcam to take the pictures, it might be worth borrowing a webcam from someone if possible OR doing it from a laptop with a good webcam build in :)

Good luck

Upvote 0
I would imagine there is just a cooldown honestly :)

for the blurry id, if you keep taking the picture with the same camera, it will probably keep being a problem, I have run into this problem once with a old webcam because it was all I had at hand when trying to get someone verified, so we had to wait until I could get my normal webcam to take the pictures, it might be worth borrowing a webcam from someone if possible OR doing it from a laptop with a good webcam build in :)

Good luck
I actually used an iPhone 14pro so not sure what I’m doing wrong. Thank you! Hope I get it worked out soon!

Upvote 0
I actually used an iPhone 14pro so not sure what I’m doing wrong. Thank you! Hope I get it worked out soon!
oh yea that makes NO sense that it comes with the blurry error then, when in the picture thing, if you are holding the phone, keep it still and sit still for a bit longer than after the picture is taken maybe, I think I had SOME pictures where I could see it blurred from moving right after I thought it was taken, other than that I can't think of much that could go wrong

Upvote 0