AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned - "you MAY have violated our terms of service"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 24, 2024
Chaturbate Username
jakemadeyoucum
Hi everyone, how are you?

I'm trying to get some help from someone from CB, I'm new on the site, registered less than 2 weeks ago, my account was banned when trying to stream with a friend, I added his ID to my account (he was already age verified in his own account) and then they banned him permanently for providing a "fake ID", it's real and it's the same one he used before to verify his own account. And my account got banned too at the same time just saying that I MAY have violated the terms of service but not specifying anything, I can't get ahold of no one from CB, I'm really dependent on this income now to be able to pay my bills, there's no other good site that can give you the same exposure and income, they have no traffic, I really need this reviewed please, my username is jakemadeyoucum

I'm really affected and sad about this, I'm in a real f*cked up debt, I really need this platform to live

Thank you in advance! x