AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account after purchasing tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2024
Hello, @punker barbie !

I'm afraid I'll need your help,

I run two different accounts in CB that got banned this week:
  • A) diabloquemaa
  • B) diabloquema_

I already contacted CB support from the B) diabloquema_ account with the ticket [NP696M-0E5V5].

What happened is the following:

While streaming on my A) diabloquemaa account I had a misfortune that violated CB rules, that led to this account being banned:
  • "Goatse" or gaping displays are prohibited. This includes anal prolapsing or imagery inside the anus or vagina.
A few days later, I purchased 100 tokens on my B) diabloquema_ account, but right after the purchase it got banned, too.

I understand that the ban is for my profile, not for the account only, as both accounts are obviously linked to me.

I would love to know if there is anything that I can do to regain access to my accounts or, if not, the possibility to get a refund for the 100 tokens that I could never use after the purchase.

Thank you very much, as always!

DQ

Man the rules on that site...you got slapped down for that but there's one model that practically gives herself a colonoscopy live every day. SMH

Upvote 0
Man the rules on that site...you got slapped down for that but there's one model that practically gives herself a colonoscopy live every day. SMH
Yes, but this is the game we all are playing, one just needs to know it.

Having those kinds of bans can be quite frustrating but CB is still a private site with their rules, and they literally have people watching out for us for the good and the bad.

I am thankful that I had @punker barbie helping me once more! :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.