AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tokens refund

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 26, 2024
Hello, couple days ago my account with nickname dejv07 was banned, today i buy tokens from others accounts but i Didn't know that i have ban on my credit card so after purchase tokens from this new accounts i receive info my account is banned, so if i never can use this tokens what i buyed today, can i get a refund them, nicknames on this accounts was dejv9888 and wayne9888

They do not refund tokens bought like this..

if you get banned it is you as a person, not an account that gets banned, it's all in the rules one agree to when signing up, the only way to solve this, is to get your original ban resolved and lifted if possible, else all tokens are lost

Upvote 0
They do not refund tokens bought like this..

if you get banned it is you as a person, not an account that gets banned, it's all in the rules one agree to when signing up, the only way to solve this, is to get your original ban resolved and lifted if possible, else all tokens are lost
I kind of agree with the OP here; if he was banned he should not have been allowed to buy more tokens. Allowing him to buy tokens after a ban is borderline fraud on CB's part.

@dejv07 Have you checked your credit card balance? Did the transaction go through? Have you contacted CB's billing department and/or opened a support ticket? Those are the first steps. I would dispute the charge is CB is unwilling to refund your money.

Upvote 0
If OP signed up to the new account using a different email, or no email, CB would not have known it was a banned user. Not until he purchased tokens from a CC that was associated with the banned account.

Reactions: Maxi and Wuggie
Upvote 0
Under termination in the Terms and conditions:
1711540119151.png
and if you do not want to read that, it states they can ban you for whatever they want, even without reason..

in theory, if you log into any of your accounts, any tokens you would have is still there, they are still attached to the account.. you just can't use the account right now, so they sold you a product, you got the product, but you got banned from the platform and should not be there unless you get things resolved with support

Upvote 0
If OP signed up to the new account using a different email, or no email, CB would not have known it was a banned user. Not until he purchased tokens from a CC that was associated with the banned account.
You don't know that the OP signed up with a new account. I have multiple accounts that are associated with the same credit card. If one account gets banned then I should not be able to use another account to purchase tokens with the same card. Even if the OP did sign up with a new account as soon as they attempt to buy tokens with the same card the transaction should be declined.

Under termination in the Terms and conditions:
View attachment 99675
and if you do not want to read that, it states they can ban you for whatever they want, even without reason..

in theory, if you log into any of your accounts, any tokens you would have is still there, they are still attached to the account.. you just can't use the account right now, so they sold you a product, you got the product, but you got banned from the platform and should not be there unless you get things resolved with support
I am not arguing with CB's right to ban people for whatever reason they want, only the fact they sold the user tokens after they banned them. If CB has no intention of providing the service they should not be selling the tokens. If I go to a restaurant and order a meal and the restaurant then asks me to leave I am under no obligation to pay for a meal I did not receive, and if I've prepaid for the meal I am well within my rights to dispute the charge and get a refund.

Reactions: dejv07
Upvote 0
You don't know that the OP signed up with a new account. I have multiple accounts that are associated with the same credit card. If one account gets banned then I should not be able to use another account to purchase tokens with the same card. Even if the OP did sign up with a new account as soon as they attempt to buy tokens with the same card the transaction should be declined.
You are right, I don't know, but this is how he worded it:
but i Didn't know that i have ban on my credit card so after purchase tokens from this new accounts i receive info my account is banned

Upvote 0
You should try contesting the purchase with your bank if possible. You paid for a service that Chaturbate withheld at their discretion, without offering a refund, so you would have a pretty strong argument to get the money charged back.

Upvote 0
You should try contesting the purchase with your bank if possible. You paid for a service that Chaturbate withheld at their discretion, without offering a refund, so you would have a pretty strong argument to get the money charged back.
That will ensure a permanent ban from the site. Chargebacks are no-no's (financially speaking) to the highest degree in this industry.

Upvote 0
You are right, I don't know, but this is how he worded it:
Ah, I missed that bit in his follow up post. In the original post he just said "other account".
That will ensure a permanent ban from the site. Chargebacks are no-no's (financially speaking) to the highest degree in this industry.
True, but if he was going to be perma-banned anyway... but, it turns out everything worked out in the end.
I contacted with support team chaturbate and they first unlocked my account and after that they give me refund so im appreciate them for this they really help me
Thanks for the follow up and letting us know the resolution. I sort of thought CB would make good as I've had nothing but positive experiences with support on the few occasions I had to contact them.

Reactions: dejv07 and Vixxen81
Upvote 0