AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2023

@punker barbie can halp me? my account was banned while i use priv show. my nickname on cb is uandonly. i want to get it unbanned, bacuse i wanna put so more money and end up show with one of broadcaster. if not, i want my refund. Could help me please?​

Make sure you have contacted support through support@chaturbate.com

if they deem you have broken the rules and the ban sticks, there is no such thing as a refund, you got the tokens you paid for, they are still technically in the account, you just don't have access to it :) (it's in the TOS you agreed to)

Upvote 0
Make sure you have contacted support through support@chaturbate.com

if they deem you have broken the rules and the ban sticks, there is no such thing as a refund, you got the tokens you paid for, they are still technically in the account, you just don't have access to it :) (it's in the TOS you agreed to)
once i get refund so maybe this time too

Upvote 0
once i get refund so maybe this time too
Do you mean you were banned that time as well? Or you asked for a refund and you got one.

Those are 2 different things and does not mean you will get 1 this time.

If you have been banned previously then you should not have had another account and NO refunds will be given in that case

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.