AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned please i Need your help :( @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 19, 2024
Hello, @punker barbie my CB account was banned a year ago because I was discussing with a user an event that happened to him when he was a child, but it was not anything like pedophilia, maybe it was by mistake, but I have learned from it since since I was banned I have not returned to it. transmit I have always been a CB model, I would be very grateful if you help me unban the account since I have read and reviewed the rules very well to avoid making mistakes, thank you very much in advance please help me !!
My nickname is
sophialeroys

Attachments

• IMG_1017.png
    IMG_1017.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hello, my CB account was banned a year ago because I was discussing with a user an event that happened to him when he was a child, but it was not anything like pedophilia, maybe it was by mistake, but I have learned from it since since I was banned I have not returned to it. transmit I have always been a CB model, I would be very grateful if you help me unban the account since I have read and reviewed the rules very well to avoid making mistakes, thank you very much in advance my Nick ñame is :sophialeroy
Please help me

Upvote 0