AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help account banned @punker barbie please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 24, 2024
Hello @punker barbie , I ask for your help with an account that I created at the beginning of November 2023, which I have not used so far, I have not transmitted even 1 minute and a couple of days ago I entered since I bought everything to transmit and I got the message about a banned account and I wrote to the support email but I did not receive a response. It would be very helpful if you could help me get unbanned since I have not complied with any rules so far, I do not understand why I have been banned by user Mazoku12

hello @punker barbie and do you know what response they gave because they didn't send me the response email, I don't know what that ticket #23272781 says .... I clarify that I have only sent one email so far

Upvote 0