AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was baned help please @punkerbarbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 10, 2024
Hello, my account was banned and I don't know why the day 8 I was online without problem is but it was not a good day a few tks and few users, and the 9 when I went to access my account tells me that it is banned, I know that I did not break the rules . I have not received a response from Chaturbate. My account where I keep the TKS also says that it was banned there I did not transmit that I was bane for having the same credentials @punkerbarbie I hope you can help me recover my account

Sexycata2023 broadcaster account
sexycata2021 support account for saving tks

The answer was that my account was permanently banned, (sexycata2001) because the guy I was streaming with was once banned from the page. I didn't make any mistakes, I don't have any problems on the page or with my credentials, is there a way to remove the permanent ban for me? Please Help

Upvote 0