AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Verified age user banned (and its accounts banned)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2024
Hello!

diabloquema_ account (ticket KDRNW2-NVLEV): I had my original account by the username of 'diabloquema_' banned due to "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service. Abusive or harmful behavior or language (including the simulation, roleplay or discussion of such behavior) while broadcasting or chatting is not allowed.".

I already received some other alert messages before (although I could continue streaming after acknowledging them), and I never streamed with other people in my room, so I think it must have been because of other reasons such as gaping, etc. I received this last message some hours after a streaming session where I used a belt on myself.

diabloquemaa account (ticket NDEXDJ-M5D07): Then I created a new account, got verified, and started to stream again. This time, some hours after ending a stream where I unintentionally threw up a little bit, I was banned too.

diabloqqq account (ticket 651R9K-Y5D6V): Finally, I created this last account. Right after completing the age verification, it got banned too.

I already contacted the Chaturbate support team with every one of my account's email addresses, but still got no answer. Is there anything else that I could do to get back any of those accounts, or just to start a new one correctly?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hello @diabloquema I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23148176
Hello @punker barbie !

You are a blessing! Thank you very much for your help. I've just been contacted by the Chaturbate support team explaining what was the reason for the ban in the first instance.

I understood the warning perfectly so I should be able to recover access to my accounts as soon as the Chaturbate support team gets my response to their communication.

Thank you again! :h::h:

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
How lucky you were, I have been going for two years where chaturbate has not wanted to give me answers or specific reasons why it has blocked me:/

Upvote 0