AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification thing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 14, 2024
Hi people, so I got banned 5hours ago from doing c2c while in private (im a viewer), The banned message says i need to verify my age, so i followed the link did all the photos required.

The issue:
under people tab: i can see it says "PERSON APPROVED" basically just me and my passport and my drivers license , but I keep getting emails that says "The age verification information that you submitted has been denied. With the above information in mind please take new photos and resubmit by going to age verification" what should i do, should i just keep sending the same passport, license and my face through the age verification thing?

Side note: I already sent chaturbate my passport info months ago after I did the "raise spending limit" process

chaturbate still has not responded from my ban appeal (i wrote them via email) the moment i got banned, Now i am terrified based on the things Ive read from people here who were/are having troubles with verification and bans

Any help is highly appreciated thank you!