AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mega May!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRATS!!!!!
:dance: :banana-explosion: :banana-rock:

She got bumped back to #1 before she even came online :think: . I'm just so glad we know it's doable now! Last night all my lovelies made a HUGE push so thank you x 1000 for a fun night!!

The journey continues tonight :)

UserName42 said:
So, Amber just got bumped from #2

UNACCEPTABLE

We won't let her get too comfy there, will we? :)

So WTF is up with SiLolita's fans and getting her back to #1 when she's offline, but won't seem to tip her when she's online?

UserName42 said:
So WTF is up with SiLolita's fans and getting her back to #1 when she's offline, but won't seem to tip her when she's online?

It did indeed have a long lull in tipping, but there was some hidden silent tips to welcome her, and it picked up later on and very quickly she got the amount asked for and the tips continued through the show along with any hidden tips from her fans.

She asked her regulars to stop tipping for a while let some of the others tip, i think this ight be the lull you refer to. Not sure really why this happened, who can tell, a lot of people never been seen before so hardly hardly her fan base, in fact very few of her usual fan base in at that time as she was on much earlier than usual.

Like I have said to Amber who may verify this, it is very difficult for members to know exactly what is going on in the background, you dont always know amounts being tipped if the tipper hides the amount, also the sound can be turned off so u dont hear them coming in, the model maybe warned not to react LOL.

It is sad that people are trying to figure out what is going on, making wild guesses.
and here i am telling you. Yes SiLolita knows i do this.
She is past caring about what other models are doing, but is fed up of people "spying" I dont blame her when i am told some of the things that are said, and some of the things that people are doing when they enter her room.
It is really sad.
Personally i dont condone such behaviour, I am a friendly guy, and i also enjoy healthy competition, for fun.....I have watched amber, seen how she presents herself, the things she does to entertain in public, and things like this forum she gives her time outside of MFC to join in other things which is great, it is good that she can do that, and i repsect her for being willing to do that. Some models cannot or will not for whatever resons, they all work differently and all have a job to do, to make a living have fun or whatever, no one relaly has any right to be abusive etc, lets keep it nice,
I was impressed with Ambers reply to my discussions, and pleased with my reply and his actions from Geekstick, but not with others who still came to her room today.

Amber please feel free to remove my account if you think this is inappropriate, i did ask you....I really do not want to step on anyones toes, cause animosity or hurt anyone feelings who really do not deserve it, the vast majority of your fans seem to be a great bunch, and i wish you all the best.

Bryan
Please note, I am doing this of my own accord out of a sense of fair play and decency. I like Ambers personality after watching her on more than one occasion in the past, before any of this....and i felt out of all of the models she would be approachable.

Thanks for posting, Bryan, you're welcome to stay. I appreciate the way you go about things, it's refreshing :)

I have told my masses numerous times, both verbally and typing it out in my chat, that I don't want anyone going in others rooms and saying anything! Helping me rise to the top isn't done by pestering other models, it's done by tipping me or encouraging me.

Yes, we've realized that SiLolita has been getting tips offline. It's because her fans care about her and want her to win, just like my fans want me to win. They're going to great lengths and helping her out even before she logs on. She doesn't even have to be on camera to have their support! That's awesome.

All I can say is that even though my fans are used to a different more interactive show, that doesn't mean that SiLolita is doing anything wrong. Hell, she's gorgeous and she even gets naked in free chat. That's something. :)

So, final warning: stop bothering her and kittie. I know I can't stop you from watching as a guest or whatever, but don't make all this more stressful and dramatic for me than it needs to be. Please.

Updated main post regarding the new iPad that was added to the list. (Cypher won the original iPad on Friday, but we got another one so there's still the chance one of you could win one in the auction next week!)

Amber's cam show was great yesterday. I know she has to be tired after being on cam all day but i know she had fun too, and she got to eat with the cam followers (did not know what to call them at the time). I was only a basic but I enjoyed her company none the less. Here's to another great cam for amber today and a great memorial day.

I went to check earlier and saw ShyTenn in 1st, and was wondering how the hell she came out of nowhere to win :lol:

turns out that she's just ahead so far for June

EXCELLENT effort all month Amber! You really deserved to win but grats on 3rd anyway.

Well done Amber, Wish you could have made second but you was TOP girl in the USA, thanks for being such a nice person in all of this.

kisses
Bryan

Great work Amber. You pushed until the very end, even when things looked grim, and I know we're all proud of you for that. Yes, there's a slight disappointment that you couldn't at least take #2, but ultimately it doesn't matter because, as I know you know by now, you're #1 to all of us (Well, except for Bryan :p)

And now you can relax!

I really wish I could have been there last night. Being my b-day and all and how little time I have anyways, I couldn't make it unfortunately.

Happy birthday, Keithy. I did think of you yesterday and wished you a happy day in my head. :D

I'm so relieved that it's over. As much fun and excitement that comes with it, I'm exhausted!!!

Thank you Brian for your support and cheering me on even as your best girl was pushing to win, and won!! Congrats to her, and you and your friends, for a job well done.

I'm going to save my other thanks and thoughts for a new blog post. But I think I need to get food in my belly before I do that. :)

Mirra said:
Just posting to confirm my ROM Emulator arrived here today in perfect condition despite its journey of over 2000 miles. I am eager to try it out!

Wooohooo!!

Dude, I still have the digi camera here as my friend Incogneeto has gone MIA on me with no address to ship to. I have the little ty note written and everything. :cry:

AmberCutie said:
Mirra said:
Just posting to confirm my ROM Emulator arrived here today in perfect condition despite its journey of over 2000 miles. I am eager to try it out!

Wooohooo!!

Dude, I still have the digi camera here as my friend Incogneeto has gone MIA on me with no address to ship to. I have the little ty note written and everything. :cry:

Sounds like he went incognito.

Status
Not open for further replies.