AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyLuna said:
I've actually gotten a lot of guy who wanted me to show them to the room and laugh at them... and a couple who wanted me to let the room hear them.

I once had a guy that wanted me to point my cam at his feed so everyone in my room would see his balls tied up painfully, thus humiliating him. Weird shit on there.

I now sometimes dance wearing silly hats in my chair. (I love my chair.) Some people dig it :dance:

jebbaz said:
I now sometimes dance wearing silly hats in my chair. (I love my chair.) Some people dig it :dance:

Damnit, I need to get shit sorted so I can get back on mfc. I wanna see the silly hats :p

PICS! NOW!

LadyLuna said:
jebbaz said:

Damnit, I need to get shit sorted so I can get back on mfc. I wanna see the silly hats :p

PICS! NOW!
^__^ I'm on an mfc break myself right now, so no worries you dont miss anything.

jebbaz said:

I really wish you weren't queer, so I could give you a hard time about statements like this. :lol:

Attachments

• shocked_by_faggotry.jpg
    shocked_by_faggotry.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 457
is it possible to see if she still has your webcam turned on?
for some reason I think the "..." is viewing your cam is inaccurate, because sometimes it's not there when I'm pretty sure she didn't close my cam.

Oh I have to confess I love seeing my viewers' cocks. DOn't care too much about the faces unless it's some I've known for a while and am curious about. But seeing a nice thick fleshy stalk in front of me, always hot. My favourite view is from the side. Sometimes not easy when the guy's camera is built into his lap top.

My favourite way for a viewer to spurt is in front of me on a clear table top. It's fun seeing the volume of ejaculate <blush>. Some guys like to wrap it up in a towel and make it cum like that but it's way better when they share. And talking of share, I get way more than my share of the guys that do very pervy kinky things with their cum... like it or not, its a very common fetish.

I do if your my friend... which would make you my friend with benefits :)

I love it if he has tipped alot or in pvt and such because I don't like typing ... did you cum? ten thousand times. If he's spent a lot tokens I think he should cum.

I also like looking at a cock on cam and going... mhmm.. I'd totally... why is he jerkin it to a cyber girl? is he crazy is that why hes not actually fucking a girl? because by the looks of that cock he coudl walk in a room and drop his pants and I'd be on that choo choo train to the bedroom. Then I remember that guys cocks and cameras are as tricky and low self esteem chubby girls who drop 50 lbs by changing the angle...

Then I try to find out how big his cock really is.

Watching the actual act of cumming fascinates me since I don't spray anything out of my vagina and it's kind of the thing to do when you have a penis.

on a side note I did have a skype show once and this guy showed me his face more than his cock and his goofy smile (good goofy) kept making me think he wasn't jerking it... he was :)

Status
Not open for further replies.