AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Menstrating women should ‘just hold their bladder’ - lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
cqIbSog.jpg

This guy is probably the same dude that asks cammodels if they can insert that whole 12 inch dildo up their pussy.

So the internet told him to take a biology class. And he created a gofundme to pay for a biology lesson when you can just google it...

http://thetab.com/uk/2016/10/18/idi...adders-instead-getting-tax-free-tampons-22913

It's not a troll.. he was serious. Dead serious. Here is the interview.

http://thetab.com/uk/2016/10/20/spoke-anti-tampon-tax-guy-told-women-just-hold-bladder-23156

cqIbSog.jpg

This guy is probably the same dude that asks cammodels if they can insert that whole 12 inch dildo up their pussy.

So the internet told him to take a biology class. And he created a gofundme to pay for a biology lesson when you can just google it...

http://thetab.com/uk/2016/10/18/idi...adders-instead-getting-tax-free-tampons-22913

It's not a troll.. he was serious. Dead serious. Here is the interview.

http://thetab.com/uk/2016/10/20/spoke-anti-tampon-tax-guy-told-women-just-hold-bladder-23156
He's obviously lived under a rock for his entire life.

I read the interview but I'm still too cynical about the internet to believe it's real, haha. Sounds like a dedicated troll. But I assume that about everyone, lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
If this whole thing is genuine - and I'm sceptical - then mostly I just feel bad for the guy. He clearly lacks intelligence and also lacks even the most basic understanding of the human anatomy/biology that would have come from an average education. Furthermore, he doesn't seem to have anyone in his life - be it a parent, teacher, friend (I don't think his "girlfriend" actually exists) - to pull him aside and educate him in a bid to stop him from further humiliating himself. He's only 19. Plus, he's right. Periods are silly and vaginas are yucky and women should just cross their legs or just... breathe in through their uterus when the blood comes out so that it gets sucked back in to their stomach and then they can just poo it out later on. It's not hard.

In the interview, he keeps talking about wanting to get rid of the tampon tax, because he's apparently convinced that the tampon tax is taxpayers paying for tampons.

It's actually a luxury tax on tampons that makes them more expensive.

The stupidity of people do not amaze or surprise me anymore. Your only thoughts are this can not be real and sadly it's a big chance it is. I have been subjected to being in conversations where you really question are your in the twilight zone.

But let's take the good that came from this a lot of people do not know about the tampon tax - I just showed these tweets to my friends and a good convo started about it . So from the crazy depths of the internet arises a great discussion.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
When I was in the 7th grade, I heard some girls sitting behind me say something about pee coming out of the vagina, and I turned around and was like "whoa, no, there's a separate hole." So I drew them a nice diagram of where the vagina's opening is, where the urethra is, what everything else was, and they were dumbfounded. They were like "wow, I had no idea, I thought it all came out of one hole." Then the teacher confiscated my drawing because it was "inappropriate." It wasn't even a good drawing, not sexy, not detailed... Just a diagram. Apparently it's "inappropriate" to know anything about your anatomy, though. I was pulled aside later and told that even if my mom is okay with me talking about those things, some people's parents don't want their kids talking "like that." As if I had done something that most families consider obscene. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.