AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Menstrual period[Rules]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2023
Everyone, let me ask, usually my period comes irregularly, it can vary by a few days, it can come early, it can come late, it ends early, it ends late, it may end but 1, 2 The next day a little came out again. So if my period comes out a little while live and it is handled neatly, will I have any problems? Thank you very much.

Solution
My menstrual cycle lasts about a week, it starts off light and gradually gets heavier and lighter, I won't know exactly when it happens, it's really unfortunate if it comes when I'm live stream with a dildo, of course it will come out a little, but I'm afraid, that seriously violates Stripchat rules
you are describing a normal menstrual cycle, just unpredictable. which is pretty normal for 18-20 y/os. if it's too unpredictable like it seems like every other week you are spotting, recommend speaking with your obgyn. too many irregular periods are not normal which can cause you to become iron deficient. could also be something more serious.

sites understand if accidents happen and are aware we don't have the ability to put it on...
Everyone, let me ask, usually my period comes irregularly, it can vary by a few days, it can come early, it can come late, it ends early, it ends late, it may end but 1, 2 The next day a little came out again. So if my period comes out a little while live and it is handled neatly, will I have any problems? Thank you very much.
yes, you will be baned if any menstruation will be seen on cam.

Upvote 0
I gave an example as a precaution, so what should I do, it came very suddenly. So what about c2c or pvt?

Upvote 0

I would avoid doing any zoomed in pussy flashes while currently on a period. In fact, I'd even go ahead and temporarily remove "pussy flash" from the tip menu during those days. You could still do ass flashes if you're very careful about doing them at moments where blood is not dripping out (You can feel it when blood is coming out, and when it's stopped), and do not spread your ass cheeks either. I've been able to do ass flashes during heavy period days, because I know how to position myself on cam during those flashes.

I don't use tampons, soft cups, or any of those insertion products that other models use, because I HATED using those products. I use regular pads with regular 100% cotton underwear. If someone wants an ass flash, I make sure to slide off the boyshorts and panties out of the cam's view...so that no one ever sees that there is a pad inside of those panties. You could also have a towel nearby, just in case there's a moment when you feel a little blood trickle out, and you want to pat yourself clean real fast (Do it out of the cam's view) before you do that ass flash that someone tipped for. If you don't feel confident that you can pull this off without an accidental leakage being visible on cam, then just play it safe and keep your panties on (with your pad, tampon, softcup) throughout your live stream. Don't risk getting yourself banned.

Reactions: namfore
Upvote 0
thank for advice. In the case of pvt or c2c, I also use a dildo and lush, usually it takes a week to clean the Menstrual period, no one wants it, but accidents can still happen, no one does it on purpose and does not who wishes

Upvote 0
thank for advice. In the case of pvt or c2c, I also use a dildo and lush, usually it takes a week to clean the Menstrual period, no one wants it, but accidents can still happen, no one does it on purpose and does not who wishes

Yeah, if I were you, I definitely would not use a dildo during the heaviest days of a period. When I used to use dildos (during a period), I made sure to have a dark towel underneath me and did the "riding the dildo" position. DO NOT do the position of laying on your back, because that's the worst position you could do while on a period. With the riding position, you can position yourself on cam so that the guy sees a full body shot of you without noticing anything when blood starts trickling out.

BUT I will say...when you start to feel blood trickling out, either A) move your cam's view so that it's just on your face down to your stomach. So the guy just sees you naked with your boobs bouncing around like crazy...guys love that shit.

Or B) (I don't really like this option) you can put your hand down there and act like you're playing with your clit while riding. But really, you're just covering up yourself so the guy doesn't get a view of the blood trickling out. That's still risky though, imo, so I'd say go with option A if you must still use a dildo while on your period.

Upvote 0
Yeah, if I were you, I definitely would not use a dildo during the heaviest days of a period. When I used to use dildos (during a period), I made sure to have a dark towel underneath me and did the "riding the dildo" position. DO NOT do the position of laying on your back, because that's the worst position you could do while on a period. With the riding position, you can position yourself on cam so that the guy sees a full body shot of you without noticing anything when blood starts trickling out.

BUT I will say...when you start to feel blood trickling out, either A) move your cam's view so that it's just on your face down to your stomach. So the guy just sees you naked with your boobs bouncing around like crazy...guys love that shit.

Or B) (I don't really like this option) you can put your hand down there and act like you're playing with your clit while riding. But really, you're just covering up yourself so the guy doesn't get a view of the blood trickling out. That's still risky though, imo, so I'd say go with option A if you must still use a dildo while on your period.
thank for advice. Have you had someone see that? Just a little bit, of course, I can't let something flow out too much

Upvote 0
thank for advice. Have you had someone see that? Just a little bit, of course, I can't let something flow out too much

Yes, a long, long time ago. And that’s all I’m going to say, because I’ve already said enough on this topic...and am not really comfortable with prolonged "period talk" discussion out here in the public section of the forum. Have a good rest of the day, and good luck. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
a week to clean menstrual period and let periods flow out? are you okay, sis? or is this a translation error?

if you are irregular, recommend getting yourself on BC to have consistent periods or non-existent. be aware that some people still have spotting on BC so it's not a sure fix. with period products i recommend using sea sponges or menstrual discs over tampons. with sponges its more comfortable to do penetration imo. most models trim off the string with their tampons.

Upvote 0
a week to clean menstrual period and let periods flow out? are you okay, sis? or is this a translation error?

if you are irregular, recommend getting yourself on BC to have consistent periods or non-existent. be aware that some people still have spotting on BC so it's not a sure fix. with period products i recommend using sea sponges or menstrual discs over tampons. with sponges its more comfortable to do penetration imo. most models trim off the string with their tampons.

My menstrual cycle lasts about a week, it starts off light and gradually gets heavier and lighter, I won't know exactly when it happens, it's really unfortunate if it comes when I'm live stream with a dildo, of course it will come out a little, but I'm afraid, that seriously violates Stripchat rules

Upvote 0
you are describing a normal menstrual cycle, just unpredictable. which is pretty normal for 18-20 y/os. if it's too unpredictable like it seems like every other week you are spotting, recommend speaking with your obgyn. too many irregular periods are not normal which can cause you to become iron deficient. could also be something more serious.

sites understand if accidents happen and are aware we don't have the ability to put it on hold. if it happens on stream, excuse yourself and end your show immediately. do not bring attention that you are bleeding. you showing diligence by ending/pausing the stream tells SC you are acting in good faith.

eta: it also maybe a good idea to start tracking your period on a calander or app. you might find out your periods might be more predictable than you thought also good to keep if your doc wants the history of your menstrual cycles for the past few months.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
I gave an example as a precaution, so what should I do, it came very suddenly. So what about c2c or pvt?
you need to get one a hormone birth control and dont stop taking it --- to prevent the period -- do you not get cramps ? mood swings ? i found camming made me more aware of my body - i use a app to track my period - i usually just take off 4 days to bleed - but im in the process of having my organs taken out cause i dont need them

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.