AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not going to be an MMORPG! And there's quite a bit of homages to the past Metal Gear games like the original Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake! And the Metal Gear game that was on the NES was a crappy port of the original game on the MSX home computer which Mr. Kojima highly despises.

Bumping this, since it's out in a month or so.

Just preordered it, despite not even having beat a single game, yet, after buying the HD collection. I suck so bad at the MSX games, it is pathetic. And then got stuck on Ocelot in MGS1.

And I think the MMORPG thing is actually the new MGS: Online game that is being included with The Phantom Pain.

I'm getting this game along with Infamous Second Son next month, find annoying people are calling it an over glorified demo, sure the story can be beat in 2 hours but that only just 9% completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.