AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Metal Music

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MandyMetal said:
Mirra said:
Mirra said:
I find I enjoy most of the metal categories listed there but a lot of people get all elitist about their metal and diss other metal categories or genres and the people who listen to them.
BloodRed87 said:
Nu-metal, metalcore and deathcore are no-talent, garbage genre's and can all eat shit.

:whistle:

Be glad it at least has its roots in awesome (from your perspective that is, I like some of that no-talent garbage) rather than one of those other genres you don't give a shit about. :p

woah woah WOAH. I mostly agree with this statement, but let's not forget that deftones and slipknot are both considered nu metal. There is nothing sucky about either of them.

I guess we'll have to "agree to disagree" on this subject.

And here's the Carcass song again since Youtube are dicks:

Reactions: brklyntat2
MandyMetal said:
I only ever see old guy stuff in these forums. lol.
:

Well I guess this would be considered "old guy stuff". But you know it kinda kicks ass.

I have seen no reference to Turisas so I shall post this awesomeness. I think I'm into the less heavy metal, if that makes sense.

If you haven't watched it either, you guys should check out "Metal: A Headbangers Journey". It's a documentary made by Sam Dunn (yum) and it explores more mainstream metal but it's a great documentary. Love when they get into the heavy bands like Mayhem.

Reactions: Eebre
She seems pretty cool and interesting but I just cant get behind the music. When it comes to ladies in metal these ladies have the sound I prefer.

and for something completely wild

mrbean said:
She seems pretty cool and interesting but I just cant get behind the music. When it comes to ladies in metal these ladies have the sound I prefer.

and for something completely wild

Fixed embed links for you.

Reactions: Jillybean
I played Electric Wizard, Dopethrone in my room a few days ago and had some awesome orgasms to it.
I tried out listening to Om, advaitic songs but I think I weirded some people out or maybe put them in a trance but I couldn't get into the groove.

Maybe I'll try Opeth tomorrow and see how that works out.

AprilPhantom said:
i've been trying to get into stoner metal foreeeever, but the only bands i've really listened to are boris (i know, i know, hipster metal :p) and sleep. metal is a big intimidating genre, haha.
boris fucking rules though okay

Rumor states that this album was written over a course of time while the band blew the xxxx amount of money their record label gave them to buy new equipment with on pot and smoked it all. I think they lost their contract or something and then some other dudemanbro from another band stepped in and was all like "fuckno, this needs to be released" and the label caved and produced it. This is supposedly the result:

For something much shorter by the same band:

Also Clutch's first album is pretty stoner metal-ey, imo. This is one of my favorite songs off of it (note: I saw them live last year and the frontman had a Bad Brains shirt on and a Rebel Alliance pin on his guitar strap, perfect win):

For the sake of derailment:

RosieCotton said:
I have seen no reference to Turisas so I shall post this awesomeness. I think I'm into the less heavy metal, if that makes sense.

If you haven't watched it either, you guys should check out "Metal: A Headbangers Journey". It's a documentary made by Sam Dunn (yum) and it explores more mainstream metal but it's a great documentary. Love when they get into the heavy bands like Mayhem.

Are you into any other Finnish metal bands or folk metal bands?

Metal music is my truly my passion next to gaming. I tend to be more drawn to the more extreme sub-genres, mainly Death and Black.
These two songs/albums IMO are really overlooked(heck the whole band I feel should have been more popular), maybe its the lenght that scares people, 40 mins for a song is a big commitment :lol:. But if you're into Progressive Death Metal like Opeth then I think this will be right up your alley(Mikael Åkerfeldt even plays ''third guitar'' and sings a few lines on the first song). And since they are ''concept albums'' with a story its recommended that you read the lyrics along(more commitment yesh :lol: )

So if you thought that was good then fasten your seatbelts, Dan Swanö cranked everything up to eleven with the sequel!

Side thought: How much should you tip if you wanted to request this song when a model takes requests? :think:

Reactions: BloodRed87
Status
Not open for further replies.