AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Affiliate Program. Links & Banners

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2014
Hi all

I've searched the forums and not found much talk of affiliate programs.

I see all these models with their own websites and using social media to drive traffic to mfc but very few seem to use affiliate links. I know the BAF links are used quite a lot but there is a Revenue Share option out there which doesn't seem to be being utilized very much.

With RevShare you earn 15% of what your converted members spend (anywhere on mfc) for life.
There are also other options which pay cash for signups etc.
As well as links, there are ready made banners you can add to your website or blog and they will soon start making you money as your traffic clicks on them.

My gf is an mfc model and she uses this program successfully.
It's pretty simple to use. They don't let just anyone sign up though, so let them know you're a camgirl, signup via the link below and highlight where your traffic will be coming from.

You can also earn by referring other camgirls/webmasters to the scheme, as I am doing here.
Here's the link: http://www.crakrevenue.com/?referer=1237901
(Hope it's ok to post that here)

Any questions give me a yell.
Of the few affiliate schemes we've been involved in this is definitely up there. We still use the BAF links too, but cash is far preferable to tokens, especially the residual income that the Revenue Share provides.

nzhere said:
complete bullshit

MFC doesnt offer affiliate traffic revenue sharing , and the BAF referral thing is just for fun and they will disable it if the function is abused.

:violin: so take your spam elsewhere
:hello2:

Just because you're not aware of it doesn't mean it does not exist.
It exists. I use it daily.
Take your ignorance elsewhere please.

I'd like to know what sort of spam you think this is?!? It's pretty straight forward. I told you what the link is and that is exactly what it is. What makes you think MFC revenue sharing doesn't exist? The referrals option has been in place for aaaaages (at the spamtastic link above that you dislike so much) and last year they introduced revenue share too. Simples.

Take your head out of the sand my friend.

Reactions: SexE_BBW

Attachments

• Screenshot - 1_17_2014 , 3_17_44 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 1_17_2014 , 3_17_44 PM.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 362
  • Screenshot - 1_17_2014 , 3_20_17 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 1_17_2014 , 3_20_17 PM.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 359
Wow! Tough crowd :shock:

It's not trusted on the site above, big wow, neither's chaturbate.

Well it's a perfectly legitimate website and the affiliate/referral scheme works well and they pay on the dates they say they will.

MFC only only have a handful of affiliates, these are the big hitters who have proved their worth to mfc with their traffic figures.
So, true, there is no 'public access' affiliate scheme direct through mfc. However you are able to apply to be an affiliate via one of these big hitters. And that is exactly what this is.
They don't make a song and dance about it but it is successfully used and trusted by many webmasters.

If it's something you're interested in then I'm sure you can Google or whatever to find the truth.

I'm pretty surprised at the hostility around here. Camgirls with websites or social media with decent traffic could very easily use this tool to their advantage.

Do some investigating yourself before being put off by the naivety, rudeness and cynicism of others.

Sorry this has turned into such a messy thread. My intentions were good, but things seem to have gone pear shaped.

TwoHoots said:

Well it's a perfectly legitimate website and the affiliate/referral scheme works well and they pay on the dates they say they will.

MFC only only have a handful of affiliates, these are the big hitters who have proved their worth to mfc with their traffic figures.
So, true, there is no 'public access' affiliate scheme direct through mfc. However you are able to apply to be an affiliate via one of these big hitters. And that is exactly what this is.
They don't make a song and dance about it but it is successfully used and trusted by many webmasters.

If it's something you're interested in then I'm sure you can Google or whatever to find the truth.

I'm pretty surprised at the hostility around here. Camgirls with websites or social media with decent traffic could very easily use this tool to their advantage.

Do some investigating yourself before being put off by the naivety, rudeness and cynicism of others.

Sorry this has turned into such a messy thread. My intentions were good, but things seem to have gone pear shaped.

You are being a bit dramatic, don't you think? Not a single camgirl has responded to this until this post, so I don't think you can really judge us based on that. Also, there have only been two responses to you so to say it's a "messy thread" and that we're hostile is kind of over the top.

We are a very cautious group and also like to do our research. This can be a tricky business and it is in our best interest to remain aware and informed. We get many posts from people trying to scam us, so we can sometimes be somewhat jaded and slow to trust. I don't think you can really fault anyone for that and no one has actually been very mean or rude to you, especially when you consider this is the internet and you have only heard from 2 people in our community.

I know that in MFC's older FAQ they said that they didn't have an affiliate program but I can't find mention of affiliate programs on the newer Wiki. I searched a bit and did notice the site you mentioned on other forums for people looking for the MFC affiliate program. Most people seem to say that it's exclusive and you have to wait for Leo to contact you, but it all still seems kind of shady to me. What other info can you give us on this?

KayleePond said:
TwoHoots said:

You are being a bit dramatic, don't you think? Not a single camgirl has responded to this until this post, so I don't think you can really judge us based on that. Also, there have only been two responses to you so to say it's a "messy thread" and that we're hostile is kind of over the top.

We are a very cautious group and also like to do our research. This can be a tricky business and it is in our best interest to remain aware and informed. We get many posts from people trying to scam us, so we can sometimes be somewhat jaded and slow to trust. I don't think you can really fault anyone for that and no one has actually been very mean or rude to you, especially when you consider this is the internet and you have only heard from 2 people in our community.

I know that in MFC's older FAQ they said that they didn't have an affiliate program but I can't find mention of affiliate programs on the newer Wiki. I searched a bit and did notice the site you mentioned on other forums for people looking for the MFC affiliate program. Most people seem to say that it's exclusive and you have to wait for Leo to contact you, but it all still seems kind of shady to me. What other info can you give us on this?

Thanks for your response :-D

I'm certainly not judging camgirls, no worries there.
Just saying that the replies so far have been a bit negative, as you say though, it's understandable.

Being cautious and doing your research is definitely an approach I welcome!
It took us a fair while to realize there was a way (apart from baf) of being paid for MFC referrals. I was snooping through underground forums when I heard about it, so it's certainly not widely broadcast.
I believe this is because they don't want any Tom, Dick & Harry signing up, they seem very keen on webmasters with decent traffic. Now, some camgirls would fall into that category, so make the most of it I say!

CrakRevenue is completely separate to MFC, so you don't have to wait for Leo to contact you. CR have already done the hard work with MFC, they are in bed together, so anyone who signs up to CR is THEIR affiliate. If you see what I mean. It's not open to just anyone, hence the referral links and the signup form will ask where your traffic will be coming from (doesn't have to be your own website. eg it could be a large following on social media).

Yes, it would be much easier if MFC just had their own program that us normal people could sign up to, but they don't. It seems to work well going through this third party though. They have promotion tools for about 20 other websites too, so you can pick and chose from those affiliate programs too.
I'm not sure if they're the ONLY people offering MFC revshare but when I was looking for such a site there wasn't much out there. I imagine they must be getting like 25% direct of MFC if they're offering us 15%, but whatever, 15%'s working for me :)

Cheers!

TwoHoots said:

That's exactly what I did. The site I went to is completely unbiased and not related in any way to you, the site you mentioned or myfreecams. Through that independent evaluation they returned a ZERO percent safe rating in that site. They are the ones who suggested the results I posted.

I had no further evaluation of it. Nor do I care. That's enough for me right there to leave it alone.

If others still wish to sign up and pursue business with them that's entirely their choice. Greed overrides good decision making every day. So I'm quite certain they will have more people signing up with them in the days to come.

Safe or not, they have been around for a while.

http://www.affpaying.com/crakrevenue

As for the 0% trust rating, it's not based on anything actually untoward having been reported, rather
When checking crakrevenue.com we looked at many factors, such as the ownership details, location, popularity and other sites relating to reviews, threats, phishing etc. Although a site like may have a high trust rating, it's worth just checking the countries involved as these could indicate that goods would be shipped from abroad rather than your home country.

The internet is populated with many fake and scam sites - with many being created daily purely to look genuine. Even many review sites are tainted with fake reviews making it almost impossible for somedbody to detect a safe site from a scam. We attempt to analyse the website information and provide a trust guide that will help you determine the risk rating of crakrevenue.
Source:
http://www.scamadviser.com/is-crakrevenue.com-safe.html

The site also has a poor WOT rating, but that's mostly based on its adult-oriented nature. Conversely, ACF is rated perfectly safe for children! :handgestures-salute:

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/crakrevenue.com

What might inspire a bit more confidence, is that Crakrevenue won a 2013 YNOT award for being the best overall revenue program.

Source: http://www.ynotawards.com/winner2013.htm

I'm not saying that anyone should trust them, but unless a website rating service gives you specific examples of complaints, they're mostly talking out their asses, nor do you have any reason to trust them.

As for their MFC efforts:
http://crakrevenue.com/blog/mfc-straigh ... l-linking/

More like craprevenue haha just kiddin guy. Good luck with your link.

TwoHoots said:
I was snooping through underground forums when I heard about it!
lol Can a forum really be considered "underground" if it allows anyone to snoop around? What kind of "underground forum" wastes time discussing this type of shit?

PunkInDrublic said:
More like craprevenue haha just kiddin guy. Good luck with your link.

TwoHoots said:
I was snooping through underground forums when I heard about it!
lol Can a forum really be considered "underground" if it allows anyone to snoop around? What kind of "underground forum" wastes time discussing this type of shit?
You mean we're not "underground"? Are we at least "gangsta"? Not even?

Reactions: TwoHoots
Sevrin said:
Safe or not, they have been around for a while.

Means nothing. So has piratebay, which ironically rates higher than the site in question. Come on now. If a site totally devoted to illegal activity that has to outrun entire country's trying to shut it down can still score a 100% trust rating, how hard should it be for this site to come up with any rating higher than ZERO??? Especially when this site deals with financial transactions. And if you look further into their rating you'll notice they also operate 28 other sites on that server. Eight of them also get a zero rating, and only two even make it above 50%. None of them attain a perfect 100%.

They want my personal information for money transactions, then I have to trust them. I don't.

I still think i'll avoid it. Yeah.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 1_18_2014 , 2_15_11 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 1_18_2014 , 2_15_11 PM.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 218
I'll take the word of YNOT and GFY, which take the adult business seriously over that of some bot. Thanks, though.

If you do any research you would find that crakrevnue is legit and mfc does have an affliate program.

Hello everybody ! I'm new here...

I work for CrakRevenue and i can tell you that the company is 100% safe and it's the only way to promote the MyFreeCams Affiliate program ;)
If someone need more help to promote correctly MFC Affiliate program, we can help you, don't hesitate to contact us !

CrakRevenue Won 4 Titles at the 2015 GFY Awards:

• Best Adult CPA Network
    Best Overall Company Of The Year
    Innovative Company Of The Year
    Best Webmaster Tool

So don't be afraid ! And register an account to the best adult CPA platform !

MFC doesn't have an inhouse affiliate program. They do partner with CrakRevenue, which offers some beautiful flash artwork and dynamic program types (PPS, PPL, rev-share)

I can provide multiple payment proofs for CrakRevenue, if anyone wants. 95% of all profits are from webmaster referrals to the program.

Reactions: adultcpanetwork
WebcamStartup said:
MFC doesn't have an inhouse affiliate program. They do partner with CrakRevenue, which offers some beautiful flash artwork and dynamic program types (PPS, PPL, rev-share)

I can provide multiple payment proofs for CrakRevenue, if anyone wants. 95% of all profits are from webmaster referrals to the program.

adultcpanetwork said:
CrakRevenue Won 4 Titles at the 2015 GFY Awards:

Any company that won 4 titles at the Go Fuck Yourself awards must be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.