AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC basic and guest memebers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP. I do hope you maybe give Streamate a whirl. No one should be building up this much hostility over a fun social site full of naked ladies, that isn't healthy...

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm an MFC girl through and through but it fits my personality. It REALLY doesn't seem to fit yours and seems to be causing you a shit ton of unnecessary personal drama instead of bringing you joy. It should be fun! I think you would actually really like Streamate and feel far less frustrated there.
The primary things that seem to be ruining the fun for you are all basically what makes MFC, and that's OK. MFC isn't for everyone.

If you do decide to stick it out on MFC, maybe take your time to just browse the ladies quietly for a while. If you find someone who you think you'll like, spend some time just observing the room for a night. See how the room is run and feel out the atmosphere to see if it's a good fit for you. Many models offer content, and many of them even count video purchases towards a show too! So you can tip towards the show and still get that something extra that the non-tippers def don't get to enjoy.
I recently started recording the show and sending it to everyone who tipped a certain amount so they can keep it forever, and people seem to really like that... I know I'm not the only girl who does it. :)

I'm not gonna jump on you, you just seem like your somebody trying to force a square in a circle hole and getting frustrated it's not working, so I hope you find a site or a model who brings you the enjoyment and fun camsites are supposed to be.

Good luck. Sorry this was long.

Status
Not open for further replies.