AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC, Body tipe, Curvy models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2018
Hello, guys. So, I have a doubt about MFC, and cam model body tipe in general. I was thinking in start camming in MFC, and I'm researching it for quite a while but almost none of the models have my body tipe. They're like sooo skinny. The few girls that have a more comon body and I've seen there dont make as much money as the others and don't have as much traffic. In cam4 there were a lot of diversity in that matter and I thought all camsites were like that. When I started all I read about, including here, said that weigh didnt matter, but I'm a little concerned now.
Do you think I should try another site, or am I wrong?

Well, in a way you are right: the top models on MFC do tend to be skinny, caucasian and looking like someone's daughter. That doesn't mean that you can't make money on there though. But admittedly, it is going to be a bit harder.

Personally I don't mind if a model is curvy, but I am a minority on there.

Reactions: SNATCH
Upvote 0
Streamate is a great site for any body type. BBW's do well there. As long as you put in hours you'll get a good placement. MFC is harder in general because if you aren't earing enough while on your placement drops. I've worked on both sites while both overweight (near 200 lbs) and fit (130ish lbs.) When losing and gaining weight a model will likely be able to count on losing members but also gaining new ones. Either way, SM is easier to handle with all of that.

Upvote 0
MFC has female models of various body types, and some have done fairly well. Maybe not as well as top ten. But, I will let the models speak as to their experiences such as what @Ann_Sulu commented on.

Upvote 0
*raises hand*

Curvy model on mfc doing well for the past 7 yrs!! Not top ten lol but I earn a very nice stable income.

There are definitely girls my size and much bigger killing it on mfc.

However mfc is a tough site to start out on. It's make or break. So if you're starting camming I to would try another sure first. If me draws you still after that then don't be scared to go for it.

I don't look like most of the top girls and that's too my advantage. It makes me stand out ♥️

Upvote 0
*raises hand*

Curvy model on mfc doing well for the past 7 yrs!! Not top ten lol but I earn a very nice stable income.

However mfc is a tough site to start out on. It's make or break. So if you're starting camming I to would try another sure first. If me draws you still after that then don't be scared to go for it.

I don't look like most of the top girls and that's too my advantage. It makes me stand out ♥️

I wrote this on my phone with no coffee when i woke up. Im so sorry.

*So If you're starting camming I would try another site first. If MFC draws you still after that ..." was what i intended to write >.<

Upvote 0
I am a curvy model (size 10) and I cammed for 3 years on MFC. On my time there I ranked top 20 about 5 times & ranked top 100 for a year and a half straight, month after month. My camscore around 13,000. I don't know if the site is still the same, I quit MFC around the time the first batch of jailbait types started camming over there. It feels like the site's culture took a turn towards the barely legal type of girl since I left but it is still worth a try. You can also try other sites. CB has a lot of curvy girls at the top of the page on the regular.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Upvote 0
Hello, guys. So, I have a doubt about MFC, and cam model body tipe in general. I was thinking in start camming in MFC, and I'm researching it for quite a while but almost none of the models have my body tipe. They're like sooo skinny. The few girls that have a more comon body and I've seen there dont make as much money as the others and don't have as much traffic. In cam4 there were a lot of diversity in that matter and I thought all camsites were like that. When I started all I read about, including here, said that weigh didnt matter, but I'm a little concerned now.
Do you think I should try another site, or am I wrong?

I don't think body type matters There are models who are super skinny with big fake tits who i love. There are models who are thicccc that i love. However, I think fitness does matter. Much like in life, regardless of male or female, if you eat some vegetables and do some exercise someone out there is going to find you beautiful. Everybody is different, but everybody can be sexy if your in shape.

Upvote 0
I don't think body type matters There are models who are super skinny with big fake tits who i love. There are models who are thicccc that i love. However, I think fitness does matter. Much like in life, regardless of male or female, if you eat some vegetables and do some exercise someone out there is going to find you beautiful. Everybody is different, but everybody can be sexy if your in shape.

Meh fitness matters to some people but it’s all a matter of preference. Statements like “someone out there will find you hot if you work out or eat vegetables isn’t true” trust that no one needs to be in shape or eat vegetables to have someone find them beautiful. It’s all a matter of preference. Tons of dudes will worship bbw women who get paid to binge on pizza after all. I get more compliments from members when I gain weight and look thicker vs when I lose weight. You can’t always tell fitness level just by looking at someone as well. Dudes will find women beautiful no matter if they workout, eat vegetables or eat junk food and are super lazy-there is no shortage of men lining up to jerk off to someone thin or fat or curvy. There’s a demand and desire for every body type. Some sites just more so than others.

As for OPs concern about Mfc, yes curvy girls can and are successful on there but MFC in general is a hard starter site no matter what your body type is. I prefer streamate just because it’s less emotionally draining than Mfc

Upvote 0
I'm nowhere near skinny, and I'm worshiped for my butt on mfc. I think there are guys for any body type, is really your personality that makes the $$. Most of the guys who tip me are attracted by my whole personality, not just my fat , so dont even worry about that. If you are willing to work a lot - mfc is not an easy site for beginners - you will do great !

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Upvote 0
if you eat some vegetables and do some exercise someone out there is going to find you beautiful

You literally cannot tell if someone eats vegetables or not just by looking at them. I know super skinny girls who've never touched a vegetable in their life and live off of pure junk food. I will fuck up a bag of spinach, fucking gimme.

Upvote 0
@SaffronBurke @mattbb29

My mom has been like that all her life. Aside from when she was pregnant she's always been around 110 pounds and she's my height at 5'5".

I've never seen her exercise once and she's always eating unhealthy food. Some people have fast metabolisms. Some people have medical issues like high dopamine levels that literally make them never hungry. If a person has opposite they'll of course have a very hard time losing weight even if they do exercise a ton and eat a good diet.

There are of course plenty who use a medical issue to give reasons to not be healthy but that's not always the case.

In many cases it can be difficult to control especially if doctors can't figure out what's wrong.

In my family on my dad's side there's a low dopamine problem. This causes a person to crave lots of food that produce and stimulates dopamine. What's a stimulant found in food and also create dopamine that's very addictive? Sugar. They feel as if they're starving and can't focus on anything unless they eat. It can be not merely extremely frustrating but dangerous both in the sense of health problems as well as the fat that they shouldn't be operating heavy machinery while distracted to that degree. Doctors don't normally treat these people until they're diabetic. Usually both doctors and patients think this is because they think they merely have a problem with not saying no to food. Hypothyroidism and many other medical circumstances can cause a person to gain and have a very hard time losing weight too. On the other end of the spectrum hyperthyroidism can cause a person to be very thin.

I have one lady fried who ran constantly. She was extremely thin. She went on medication and it became so impossible for her to lose weight she's considered liposuction after being from close to 100 then having over 50 pounds in a year.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Your responses are absolutely correct but also missed the point of my comment. I went to the top 100 models and reported what i saw and the steps to take if you wanna get there. You are all correct, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. But tokens talk, and it was very obvious that being fit and healthy is what links those models together.

Upvote 0
*raises hand*

I too am a chubby model on mfc and even with my new model tag on my new account, I have heard issues keeping traffic going. Do you have any chubby girl pointers for mfc?

Upvote 0
Well, in a way you are right: the top models on MFC do tend to be skinny, caucasian and looking like someone's daughter. That doesn't mean that you can't make money on there though. But admittedly, it is going to be a bit harder.

Personally I don't mind if a model is curvy, but I am a minority on there.
Me neither! Not that I have anything against a thing ladt but its sad that the chubby girls have a hrder time keeping up the cam score and keeping continuous traffic.

Upvote 0
I too am a chubby model on mfc and even with my new model tag on my new account, I have heard issues keeping traffic going. Do you have any chubby girl pointers for mfc?

I'd LOVE to be able to give you pointers on this specifically BUT - in all honesty when i was a new model, I was skinny. too skinny for my body. It was also over 7 years ago and MFC has changed significantly since then. Now that I'm established i deffinately still have times where I need to boost traffic but it is much easier because i have this returning base of regulars I can tap into, and a huge follower base.

Generally speaking though things that will always help make your traffic the best it can be:

-Make sure your feed is as good as it can be
-Be well lit. Bad lighting can highlight things on your body like cellulite etc.
-Have good sound. People will bounce through if your mic is blowing out from loud music etc.
-Make an effort. do your make up. Brush your hair. Wear an outfit that makes you feel like a million bucks and highlights your assets.
-If you have an 'asset' like very large boobs or butt, deffinately work your angles.
-Be as energetic as possible. "Energy" doesnt necessarily mean being HYPER if thats not your jam but we all know what lethargic, uninterested models look like. Bring your personality. I notice my traffic is lower when my energy is lower.
-Use tags so people can find you. If you're a BBW even if you hate that term consider using it as a tag because people looking for your body type will find you through it.
-Rock your fucking body. If you're obviously not confident in yourself, it will show.
-Market during your high traffic times. When you do a cum show your room count will go up. As soon as its done (i mean as soon as you can draw a breath!) while they're all still there give them a free way to stay engaged. "Add me to your friends so you can find me again!" (Meaning they're subscribing to your newsfeeds!) or "Follow me on twitter so you can see the pics I post and see when i go online!"

These tips work for pretty much anyone really.

Upvote 0
@mattbb29 I'm not trying to start drama here (I promise!) You are correct that it's generally more often that fit looking women tend to get placed higher at the top.

But tokens talk, and it was very obvious that being fit and healthy is what links those models together.

However, I think fitness does matter. Much like in life, regardless of male or female, if you eat some vegetables and do some exercise someone out there is going to find you beautiful. Everybody is different, but everybody can be sexy if your in shape.

I think this could've been better worded as "appearing fit and healthy by mainstream standards." Something along those lines would've made it easier for others in this thread to agree with you. Due to that we models saw it as you thinking that all skinny models were thin due to eating right and exercise while larger weren't doing either as much or often. Like I said there are plenty of thin people out there who can't put on weight easily. In their case exercise can often be difficult or even possibly life-threatening. People may want to be fit but when you can't lose weight no matter how much you try or can't gain weight so you skip the gym to make certain you don't get thinner it's more difficult for many than simply eat right and exercise.

I don't believe you had bad intentions but the wording/possible misunderstanding was what made for the disagreement.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.