AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Camscore Correlation With Earnings Per Hour

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A43E9D55-089E-4526-99A0-355480DB8EEF.jpeg 0DEFD964-83F8-41ED-924B-43F48DEA75ED.jpeg Hello, I am a model that cam from 2013 on chaturbate and camsoda part time, now full time from January 2018.
I also start my mfc account 1 year ago on March
Unfortunately my camscore drop done after some month and I had to stop and back to my old chaturbate because I need some income!
I contacted recently mfc to ask them if I can delete my account and had a brand new one so I have a full 1000 camscore, they told me I can’t snd I feel pretty lost because I’d really love to nice on mfc and have a full time schedule but how can I do it with a camscore of 500??
How can I have any exposure to at least earn 2000/4000 tks per day if I am with a 500 camscore?
Need any advice please
My email is IvySatine@gmail.com

View attachment 75904 View attachment 75905 Hello, I am a model that cam from 2013 on chaturbate and camsoda part time, now full time from January 2018.
I also start my mfc account 1 year ago on March
Unfortunately my camscore drop done after some month and I had to stop and back to my old chaturbate because I need some income!
I contacted recently mfc to ask them if I can delete my account and had a brand new one so I have a full 1000 camscore, they told me I can’t snd I feel pretty lost because I’d really love to nice on mfc and have a full time schedule but how can I do it with a camscore of 500??
How can I have any exposure to at least earn 2000/4000 tks per day if I am with a 500 camscore?
Need any advice please
My email is IvySatine@gmail.com

Hey Ivy :) If you delete your account and wait six months, you might be able to open a new one. I’ve done this several times as I’ve taken breaks from webcamming, deleted my account as I did not intend to come back, and then returned. The last time I did this, I did not get new model status but I got a new account with fresh camscore as the old one was long gone. If you need to use mfc now though you might have to tough it out in the 500s. I’m not sure what that’s like but maybe someone else can chime in. ❤️

Also, signing up for a studio like Boleyn Models, you might be able to get a fresh account (make sure to delete your old one), but then you will have to give the studio 5% of your earnings.

Another hack is to open a couples account with another female model and cam with her - you can get a new account that way.

Final way is to actually just apply for a new account rather than asking them and see what happens. You never know.

Last edited:
Hey Ivy :) If you delete your account and wait six months, you might be able to open a new one. I’ve done this several times as I’ve taken breaks from webcamming, deleted my account as I did not intend to come back, and then returned. The last time I did this, I did not get new model status but I got a new account with fresh camscore as the old one was long gone. If you need to use mfc now though you might have to tough it out in the 500s. I’m not sure what that’s like but maybe someone else can chime in. ❤️

Also, signing up for a studio like Boleyn Models, you might be able to get a fresh account (make sure to delete your old one), but then you will have to give the studio 5% of your earnings.

Another hack is to open a couples account with another female model and cam with her - you can get a new account that way.

Final way is to actually just apply for a new account rather than asking them and see what happens. You never know.

Thanks, darling but I am really scared to delete my account and start again as I send emails with MFC and they told me that if I delete my account and I create a new one they will not accept me as a model, that way means that I will not be able anymore to join MFC :(

Thanks, darling but I am really scared to delete my account and start again as I send emails with MFC and they told me that if I delete my account and I create a new one they will not accept me as a model, that way means that I will not be able anymore to join MFC :(

Oh no :( Sorry to hear that. I guess it was different in my case as when I deleted my account - I thought I wasn't coming back so it didn't matter. I hope you find a solution, good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: IvySatinee
@IvySatinee Is there a specific reason why you want to use mfc? I have a feeling you're doing well on chaturbate.

I'm basically in the same situation like you. Camscore and earnings on mfc went south radically after new tag was gone, so I stopped on mfc and only cam on cb. What you could do, if you really want to gain on mfc, is get your regulars to tip you offline or do privates with you on mfc to get your camscore back up. Basically reduce "unpaid" online time at mfc by scheduling mfc tips outside of mfc, since camscore is strictly average tokens per hour. I see quite some models in the 2,000 to 4,000 camscore region with very, very little online time.

Reactions: IvySatinee
@IvySatinee Is there a specific reason why you want to use mfc? I have a feeling you're doing well on chaturbate.

I'm basically in the same situation like you. Camscore and earnings on mfc went south radically after new tag was gone, so I stopped on mfc and only cam on cb. What you could do, if you really want to gain on mfc, is get your regulars to tip you offline or do privates with you on mfc to get your camscore back up. Basically reduce "unpaid" online time at mfc by scheduling mfc tips outside of mfc, since camscore is strictly average tokens per hour. I see quite some models in the 2,000 to 4,000 camscore region with very, very little online time.
I just love the REAL COMMUNITY that you can feel on MFC, I am also a singer and and on MFC I feel more respected as an artist/performer
On CB is ok but I want to improve my life better and MFC is the best website and I just like to find my way to make it work!

Could I ask you what are yours chaturbate/twitter nicknames?

I have same problem... After NEW tag went away now its hard to get anyone in my room for the past 4 weeks:(. It's like WTF??? Cause I'm doing the same thing I was the 1st 2 weeks if not better stuff to get people into my room and they just don't show or they don't tip.... I to have thought about making a new account on MFC but sounds like that's a no go considering what IvySatinee said....

Ladies, I'm going to try chaturabte. I guess they don't have a camscore?

Status
Not open for further replies.