AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC camscore

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

long_legzzz

Cam Model
Jul 26, 2020
Earth
Twitter Username
@long_legzzz
Tumblr Username
long-legzzz
MFC Username
Long_legzzz
Hello ACF! I'm back with a new thread about my problems on MFC.
I think I have a problem with my camscore or i don't know how it works.
My camscore was 1012 when i was streaming, after some time i refreshed my page and I saw that it dropped to 807. I know that camscore go down if no one tip but it goes down step by step, not with 200 points.
I logged off when I saw 807 because I was in shock. After I went offline a user tipped me 1000 tk, and as I know offline tips counts a lot for my camscore.
Today i started to stream and after few times of refreshing my page and few tips, my camscore looks still pretty low: 8047. And keeps dropping again. I thought that 1000 tk will get me back on 900 camscore at least.
You guys think something is wrong with my camscore or i don't know how it really works??

Solution
Cam score is based on tokens earned and time spent on cam over a 60-day period. It also fluctuates based in the overall average of all models on the site’s tokens per hour.

Your fluctuation sounds perfectly normal. It’s best not to watch and refresh it while online, just keep an eye on your tokens per hour on cam.
Cam score is based on tokens earned and time spent on cam over a 60-day period. It also fluctuates based in the overall average of all models on the site’s tokens per hour.

Your fluctuation sounds perfectly normal. It’s best not to watch and refresh it while online, just keep an eye on your tokens per hour on cam.

• Hugs
Reactions: long_legzzz
Upvote 0
Solution
Hello ACF! I'm back with a new thread about my problems on MFC.
I think I have a problem with my camscore or i don't know how it works.
My camscore was 1012 when i was streaming, after some time i refreshed my page and I saw that it dropped to 807. I know that camscore go down if no one tip but it goes down step by step, not with 200 points.
I logged off when I saw 807 because I was in shock. After I went offline a user tipped me 1000 tk, and as I know offline tips counts a lot for my camscore.
Today i started to stream and after few times of refreshing my page and few tips, my camscore looks still pretty low: 8047. And keeps dropping again. I thought that 1000 tk will get me back on 900 camscore at least.
You guys think something is wrong with my camscore or i don't know how it really works??
You can read more details on how cam score works in the mfc part of the models only section. But as of lately it looks like you’d need to average around 350 tokens per hour on cam to get to 1000 cam score. You’ll need to look at your entire last 60 calendar days and calculate tokens per hour.

Upvote 0
Hi ,

I've been on MFC for around 2 -3 years now and I can never seem to get out the 2000 camscore bracket . I make ok money on MFC and cam at least 5 times a week for around 6-7 hour . How do girls get to the 4000 camscore bracket and stay up there .I've got some regulars but I'm not doing as well as I should be doing on there . Is anyone else been or is in this type of situation and that could help me ? I recently also joined Stripchat but it was very slow for me on there ,I might try to split cam it with MFC .

Thanks in advance :)

Upvote 0
Not a model, but it's all about the token amount and time online for camscore. I visit a model who doesn't make a lot of tokens, but she's always well over 4000 camscore. But she's not online much.
So it's very possible that you make lots and lots more tokens than a lot of models with higher camscores than you.

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.