AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Club Show?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37064
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37064

Just saw this today, that a model was in a "Club Show" on MFC. It appears to be something different than a group, in that if you click on the "groups" in the menu it won't show up there. But, in the chat room, "Join Club Show" replaces the "Join Group" link under the model window.

I haven't done much looking into it for the differences. But, think it's cool that MFC keeps adding new things. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: linuxlovah
Even worse, a model would only be making 10 tokens per minute if all but one person dropped from group. I certainly wouldn’t stay. I hesitate to even stay when only the original 3 people stay (I expect more than that to join a group to make it worth my effort.)

Being able to collect a fee up front should allow the model to feel more free to enjoy herself and put on a good show no matter how many people have actually stayed in the club show.

Oh yeah, that's right - I meant 10, I thought for some reason it was 30 per user. Well, that just makes it all the worse!

Upvote 0
Last night I did my first Club Show. I was caught off guard when I saw a username under PM Viewers! I took a screen shot. I had a couple of my best boys log out, check on mobile, and browser, and see if they could see the show. They said all they could see was Model is in Club Show..........

I kicked the guy, and he came back though. So I'm just wondering if anybody else has had any experience with this yet?
Yes this happened to me twice, that is what brought me here. I have contacted support and hoping to get it resolved. First time was several members in club show and i did the same thing, kicked him and he came right back. he was regular view not PM view. Then i ended up banning him but still interupted my show. 2nd time i was in private show, which i offered instead of moving over to skype, towards the end i had an uninvited viewer, no pm viewer. Club was only set to 1 member and there were 2, so i got a response from support this morning asking if they were PM viewer, so far waiting on reply. But that is my concern too - I def do not want to give any freebies out nor have to interrupt my show to be banning and kicking guys when the whole point is to be private setting where i wont have uninvited folks. I had asked a few girls on twitter and no one had experienced this before. I am glad I saw your post. Hoping to get it resolved soon! I like the club option.

Upvote 0
Yes this happened to me twice, that is what brought me here. I have contacted support and hoping to get it resolved. First time was several members in club show and i did the same thing, kicked him and he came right back. he was regular view not PM view. Then i ended up banning him but still interupted my show. 2nd time i was in private show, which i offered instead of moving over to skype, towards the end i had an uninvited viewer, no pm viewer. Club was only set to 1 member and there were 2, so i got a response from support this morning asking if they were PM viewer, so far waiting on reply. But that is my concern too - I def do not want to give any freebies out nor have to interrupt my show to be banning and kicking guys when the whole point is to be private setting where i wont have uninvited folks. I had asked a few girls on twitter and no one had experienced this before. I am glad I saw your post. Hoping to get it resolved soon! I like the club option.

I think it's a bug, as there's been times I take a model private, and there's another username on the list. I'm always concerned they can see the show, since I do TruePrivate. But, the models have stated they aren't in the room, as she doesn't see them on their list. I've had this happen in group too.

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
Upvote 0
I did a club show today.

Members were tipping to join but then at least half of them never joined the list of viewers. Someone tipped twice and still didn't show in the list of viewers.

I'm wondering if they were having bug problems or didn't complete the next step.

As a member is there another step after tipping to join the show?
Any members had problems joining the show after tipping?

Upvote 0
I think it's a bug, as there's been times I take a model private, and there's another username on the list. I'm always concerned they can see the show, since I do TruePrivate. But, the models have stated they aren't in the room, as she doesn't see them on their list. I've had this happen in group too.
I will have to test this the next time my favorite model does a club show (because I know she will understand that I am not some freeloader trying to game the system). Just to confirm if a member can “spy” on a club show via a PM window.

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
Upvote 0
I did a club show today.

Members were tipping to join but then at least half of them never joined the list of viewers. Someone tipped twice and still didn't show in the list of viewers.

I'm wondering if they were having bug problems or didn't complete the next step.

As a member is there another step after tipping to join the show?
Any members had problems joining the show after tipping?

I've yet to be in a club show, so can't help you here. :(

Upvote 0
i dunno if im cray cray or something but HOOOOW do you do a club show?!
Click the button at the bottom of the broadcaster, then select which clubs will be allowed into the show. Then hit start club show, and it'll take you into it just like a group or private.

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 8.37.24 AM.png

Upvote 0

Just so everyone knows, a user cannot "spy" on a Club Show via a PM window. I took this tonight, and as you can see as soon as the model went to the Club Show the webcam in the PM window went to the "I am currently in a Club Show" image.

Was only able to get the show to appear in a PM window after I tipped into the Club Show. Hope this resolves that.

2019-06-11 00_39_01-Greenshot.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.