AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Club Show?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37064
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37064

Just saw this today, that a model was in a "Club Show" on MFC. It appears to be something different than a group, in that if you click on the "groups" in the menu it won't show up there. But, in the chat room, "Join Club Show" replaces the "Join Group" link under the model window.

I haven't done much looking into it for the differences. But, think it's cool that MFC keeps adding new things. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: linuxlovah
Ah yes, MFC's answer to Chaturbate's ticket shows.

So, for the two that I've participated in, it was done on MFCShare, and the main issue that I had was that you couldn't resize the model screen. It was either watch it on a tiny screen and chat away, or full screen and don't chat at all. I don't know if it's changed now that it's done on MFC proper.

I am in agreement, though, that it is a great addition.

Upvote 0
Ah yes, MFC's answer to Chaturbate's ticket shows.

So, for the two that I've participated in, it was done on MFCShare, and the main issue that I had was that you couldn't resize the model screen. It was either watch it on a tiny screen and chat away, or full screen and don't chat at all. I don't know if it's changed now that it's done on MFC proper.

I am in agreement, though, that it is a great addition.
It runs like any other show directly on MFC now.

Upvote 0
I've only been in one Club Show so far. It was different then a group show in the sense that you technically only had to tip for the entry to the club and that was it. Where my memory of group shows is that they automatically pull tokens. I would assume the only concern from some member standpoints is if after all the tipping towards the cum topic if they don't have enough tokens to join the club show. Which is probably the same some had with concerns to count down for Group contributions.

Upvote 0
I've only been in one Club Show so far. It was different then a group show in the sense that you technically only had to tip for the entry to the club and that was it. Where my memory of group shows is that they automatically pull tokens. I would assume the only concern from some member standpoints is if after all the tipping towards the cum topic if they don't have enough tokens to join the club show. Which is probably the same some had with concerns to count down for Group contributions.
The nice thing is if a model does decide to turn a public show into a club show, she can send vouchers for the club to the members that have contributed to the count already. So it won't cost them any more to see the show.

Upvote 0
Dumb question: if you tip during a Club Show does it show in the club room and is there a button to tip?

Upvote 0
I always hated that members had to initiate a group show. This is one thing MFC was missing that Chaturbate had. Will be cool to hear how girls implement it.

Upvote 0
I really like the idea of this.

I used to hate on MFC how a few members would get me to my countdown and then my room would FLOOD with people once I started a cum show. Then get ridiculous messages in the chat from people who just showed up and hadn't tipped a thing, making it harder to interact with the guys that paid for the show in the first place.

This plus OBS is enough for me to start slightly considering dragging my cam score out of the dust and using MFC for days when I want to interact more and have fun instead of doing private shows on SM. I still have a couple MFC guys I keep in contact with but they hate coming to streamate to see me.

We'll see though. I'll have to think more about it. Especially about whether or not I have the patience to build any sort of reasonable room on MFC starting from the ground up.

Upvote 0
Dumb question: if you tip during a Club Show does it show in the club room and is there a button to tip?
When I tested it a while back there was a bug that tips showed up in the public room when people tipped in the club show (I could see them as the model, but the members didn't see the tips in the club room), but I am sure they've fixed that for the official release. Aside from that it operates just like a group show would on the member side with the same tip function and all that (but it doesn't take tokens per minute, of course.)

Upvote 0
Public nudity is not my style so this is going to be a game changer for me! (I've never gotten comfy with nudity where those who don't tip can also see, plus I didn't like it that there is no age verification for free chat and didn't want to show anything more than tits at the most, so this solves that for me). I didn't even know about it, so glad to find out about this.

Upvote 0
When I tested it a while back there was a bug that tips showed up in the public room when people tipped in the club show (I could see them as the model, but the members didn't see the tips in the club room), but I am sure they've fixed that for the official release. Aside from that it operates just like a group show would on the member side with the same tip function and all that (but it doesn't take tokens per minute, of course.)

Last night I did my first Club Show. I was caught off guard when I saw a username under PM Viewers! I took a screen shot. I had a couple of my best boys log out, check on mobile, and browser, and see if they could see the show. They said all they could see was Model is in Club Show..........

I kicked the guy, and he came back though. So I'm just wondering if anybody else has had any experience with this yet?

Upvote 0
Last night I did my first Club Show. I was caught off guard when I saw a username under PM Viewers! I took a screen shot. I had a couple of my best boys log out, check on mobile, and browser, and see if they could see the show. They said all they could see was Model is in Club Show..........

I kicked the guy, and he came back though. So I'm just wondering if anybody else has had any experience with this yet?
Hmm, I know if someone tries to open your cam in their PM it’ll show their name there whether they can see your feed or not, but this is something worth asking support about.

But first, are you sure the person wasn’t in the club that was required to enter the show?

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
Hmm, I know if someone tries to open your cam in their PM it’ll show their name there whether they can see your feed or not, but this is something worth asking support about.

But first, are you sure the person wasn’t in the club that was required to enter the show?

yes. I only have a small handful of people in my chat, it was a username I have never seen before, and he never tipped for show.

Upvote 0
The nice thing is if a model does decide to turn a public show into a club show, she can send vouchers for the club to the members that have contributed to the count already. So it won't cost them any more to see the show.

If they send out vouchers to those who contributed, yes, that's cool. One model did that for me the other day for a club show. But depending on how many are in the room, that can't always be expected, I suppose. Another model had a rather high topic I contributed to, and contributed the last of my MFC budget to, and then when the topic was reached turned it into a club show. No vouchers were sent out that I got (neither in PM nor MFC mail), so it was, "hey thanks, but you need to spend more to get in now" essentially. Maybe it could be factored as with the amount of people in the room that vouchers weren't sent out to everyone-- some may have gotten them, I wouldn't know-- but the warning it was turning into a club show was also right after the topic completed. I wouldn't care if I still had MFC budget at the time, but I do budget out my MFC money pretty strictly, so spending the last of it on the topic with no previous warning that it would then become a club show; well, I would have spent it on the club instead.

So it's cool that models can send vouchers; but I would say that no one should expect it to happen.

Upvote 0
If they send out vouchers to those who contributed, yes, that's cool. One model did that for me the other day for a club show. But depending on how many are in the room, that can't always be expected, I suppose. Another model had a rather high topic I contributed to, and contributed the last of my MFC budget to, and then when the topic was reached turned it into a club show. No vouchers were sent out that I got (neither in PM nor MFC mail), so it was, "hey thanks, but you need to spend more to get in now" essentially. Maybe it could be factored as with the amount of people in the room that vouchers weren't sent out to everyone-- some may have gotten them, I wouldn't know-- but the warning it was turning into a club show was also right after the topic completed. I wouldn't care if I still had MFC budget at the time, but I do budget out my MFC money pretty strictly, so spending the last of it on the topic with no previous warning that it would then become a club show; well, I would have spent it on the club instead.

So it's cool that models can send vouchers; but I would say that no one should expect it to happen.
Not every model is going to be as business-minded and proper about the voucher thing. And models will all have their idea in their head of how many tokens a person should have contributed to the topic in order to receive a voucher.

For me if someone kicked in 10 tokens half an hour ago, he's probably not getting in the show unless he regularly contributed to other stuff in the previous weeks.

Upvote 0
Not every model is going to be as business-minded and proper about the voucher thing. And models will all have their idea in their head of how many tokens a person should have contributed to the topic in order to receive a voucher.

For me if someone kicked in 10 tokens half an hour ago, he's probably not getting in the show unless he regularly contributed to other stuff in the previous weeks.
Yeah. In that particular case the club was actually less tokens than I had tipped towards the topic. That's why I said if I had forewarning that it was going to become a club show, I would have tipped for the club.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd much rather have the model put the club show in the topic so I could decide if I wanted to join the club or just tip.

Upvote 0
I'm not convinced paying up front for something the model can cancel at any time is a great idea. Or am I missing something? I haven't tried a club show yet, I'm just envisioning the possibility of a high buy-in and then the show is over in minutes or even seconds regardless of what was promised, like models that log off immediately after reaching their public show goal. Yeah, it won't be every model that does it but enough that I'm probably not taking the chance.

Upvote 0
I'm not convinced paying up front for something the model can cancel at any time is a great idea. Or am I missing something? I haven't tried a club show yet, I'm just envisioning the possibility of a high buy-in and then the show is over in minutes or even seconds regardless of what was promised, like models that log off immediately after reaching their public show goal. Yeah, it won't be every model that does it but enough that I'm probably not taking the chance.

This is an interesting point that is being raised. I hadn't really considered the idea of paying up front for the expectation of something and then it being ended abruptly or quickly for whatever reason. So far the only club shows I have been in now close to a month in have been the normal shows that models were providing before the option. The buy ins have all been 100 tokens or less. So far it has been the same "cum show" that we normally received. And the models have all mentioned that it is one less thing freeloaders and cappers have been able to get from them.

Still after seeing your post I can see the reason for pause. There is a model I would visit occasionally, but over the last several weeks it appears that anytime I see her on it is almost like she logged on and immediately went into Club Show. So far I haven't been curious to visit and see what she is charging. However, I agree I'm not likely to do a high buy in for a club show join, to do a series of countdowns to get to something that may not happen. Granted buying the club show ticket assures you don't miss it if all things are met I would expect/assume.

Upvote 0
I've only seen one model I occasionally follow use it, almost every time she is on now. Very likely the same you were referring to as she is fairly popular. It is always for a very low rate. I do get the filtering out of the non-tipping viewers and guests. If this were to become the norm for public shows I could see it possibly get changed somehow or another as a white screen declaring a club show was going on is not as strong as of an enticement to buy those first 200 tokens for a non-member. But I highly doubt it will be a site-wide occurrence, more likely it will be the models who usually stay in free chat and do few or no private shows that will be most likely to move to it as their usual show type, at the cost of fewer new regulars. Models like that however would probably already have a large enough following of habitual tippers that they will likely get by fine with the same high tipping regulars that have been with them most nights. Cases of high cost buy-ins followed by a short or non-show will probably be rare as it would draw complaints and people do sometimes talk in the lounge when they aren't spewing uneducated political vitriol or borderline incel toxicity (seriously, lounge 10k is really turning to shit lately). But if we're honest, MFC has gone from more or less forbidding public cum shows in the past to them being the norm now, the club show allows for enough of a relatively cheap sort of "restricted public show" that it could potentially alter the, culture of the site, for lack of a better phrase.

Long story short I think the possibility for a high cost buy-in with little or no club show scam/ripoff would remain a risk, but probably but not a major one, it would be like a fast acting virus, killing it's host population off too fast to sustain itself if that metaphor makes as much sense here as it does in my head. (I'm more than a bit tired)

Lastly, from what I have seen in the share pages, the club show buy-ins suffer the same drawback and deterrent to spending tokens as many of the videos I see for sale on it, little to no description of what happens in the content you are considering buying.

Upvote 0
I feel like for you, you should only join club shows for models you are established with, so as to avoid this happening to you. I don’t think this will happen much personally. I think most of us are excited to use it in a way that’s going to help us keep freeloaders out, & have things be more private while also, earning a most consistant income, rather than trying to scam members & never having them tip us again.

Upvote 0

That's definitely a risk.So each member is going to have to consider it, themselves. Is it for a model who has a history of quickly logging off right as a major goal is reached? Then probably skip it. For other models who don't do this? Then you're most likely safe. Again, though, each member needs to weigh in on the buy in price. One model has been doing single day shows, and some of the buy ins have been high, but from what I've seen she does a good 20+ minutes for each club show. So even though it's a high buy in, if the club show topic is worth it to each member, then that's what they are fine with.Another model does a few (2-3) 10 minute or so club shows each night, but the buy in is actually very cheap (2 different clubs, joining both is under 120 tokens), so there's the "special" club for her more explicit shows and her overall club... and, ironically, the explicit show buy in is the cheaper of the two-- but she offers various rewards for joining the other club multiple times, while the explicit show club doesn't offer additional rewards beyond the explicit shows.

-------

Now for a different topic on club shows.

There's a very popular model who has a few different clubs, one was for a special club show. Not a huge buy in, and going by how many people joined it she made over 9000 tokens from it; which I think most any model who isn't a consistent top 20 would be pretty happy with for a single item. So she does her club shows for a bit, then often goes group afterwards. Now, I will stress that this is one of those rare models who makes tons in group. We know for the vast majority of models, they don't make that much in group, as most groups fall below the 3 people starting point very quickly. Anyway, so based off of the average number of people in there for her group and a rough estimate of time in group, she made an additional roughly 15000 in group (this was actually one of her smaller groups compared to her normal amount of people in them).

So, I guess the question is for those few models that can get 30, 40, sometimes 60 or more people in group (like I said, a rarity), is doing club shows worth it to them? In this case she had fewer in group than joined the club, by over half, but she still ended up making way more in group than she did from the club. Obviously I'm sure the additional 9000+ tokens makes it worth it to her... but if she can get more from group shows in the same time spent, would you think she'd just rather go group more often? This model tends to do 2+ groups a night, as an example, and is almost always at an average of 40+ members per group and generally does 30 minutes or more per group (some of those on here might guess who it is based on that).

Obviously I'm going to assume that the majority of models probably do better from club joins than groups. So this question is more of a hypothetical, I guess, for the very rare model that can absolutely kill it in groups. Do you think for those rare models, would doing more groups be a better money maker than club shows?

Reactions: SNATCH
Upvote 0

Question: Do you buy videos, or other content from models? If so, this really isn't any different than buying something from a model before MFC share came around. Also, be no different than if buying a custom video from a model.

Reactions: SNATCH
Upvote 0
I have but I have known every time exactly what I was buying. I either won't buy videos with no description of the content or will ask if the screenshot r title is enticing enough to verify exactly what happens in the video.

Upvote 0
I personally am using club shows to filter out freeloaders and bots, people can just my club show for 1 token, it's a tiny amount but it at least shows willing to tip, and people like the idea that freeloaders aren't getting to watch for free what they may have tipped for, it's difficult to get people into a room anyway at the minute I'm finding.

What I do also is have a countdown to a club show, and anyone who tips towards the countdown gets a voucher to join the 1 token club, you can get charlesbot to generate the voucher whenever anyone tips 1 token or more

The other plus is that the recording bots are less likely to get you and be uploaded to the tube sites where you receive nothing.

Reactions: Sansa
Upvote 0

If the buy ins are in the range of 100-200 tokens, then it is no different than buying a flash (from most models). If you are dealing with models who engage in those kinds of tactics that bring down all of the hard-working, honest, decent cam women, then I strongly suggest you switch models - there are tons that are trying to do the right thing and have a good time. I'm a fan of the idea of club shows/ticket shows over things like groups. The shady, scamming models (and by the way, the girl doesn't have to be hugely popular to be trustworthy. You can determine a model's morality by tipping for something on her menu that's low end and see if she does it - maybe a spank) need to be banned, hands down, but you cannot bring up those bad practices as an argument for every topic, ("Well I'd tip AmberCutie, and she is reputable, and she does have a well known forum....but she could scam me" or "I just found a model new to me who is engaging, not hassling and responds to every tip appropriately....but maybe she'll scam me", because frankly that is just taking the enjoyment out of the entire thing and is majorly insulting to all models who are decent because of a few bad apples who don't last that long anyway).

Anyway, the same negativity and fear based argument could be said from the model's perspective on groups. A model has a decent sized room, gets a group going, everyone drops except one person and now she's getting naked for 30 tokens/min., because she trusted that the members who wanted to join would actually stay for a decent amount of time. The ticket/club path is less of a risk for all involved (lower fee over all to the member, and security that you're being appropriately compensated to the model).

I have but I have known every time exactly what I was buying. I either won't buy videos with no description of the content or will ask if the screenshot r title is enticing enough to verify exactly what happens in the video.

I have no idea where you keep finding these models. I've seen girls with a following of about 3 members to girls with followings of 3,000 members (see MV) and their preview, screenshots, or description are always, always giving more than even needs to be given away 99% of the time. Where are you finding girls who have a picture of Spongebob and the title of "Maybe Masturbate" for sale? Because that's literally what it would have to be to not know what you're getting. Instead, I see thumbs of girls fucking themselves, oiling themselves, or what ever other behavior, along with graphic titles like "Six Inch Dildo Fuck". I really think you need to find new girls, lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Anyway, the same negativity and fear based argument could be said from the model's perspective on groups. A model has a decent sized room, gets a group going, everyone drops except one person and now she's getting naked for 30 tokens/min., because she trusted that the members who wanted to join would actually stay for a decent amount of time. The ticket/club path is less of a risk for all involved (lower fee over all to the member, and security that you're being appropriately compensated to the model).
Even worse, a model would only be making 10 tokens per minute if all but one person dropped from group. I certainly wouldn’t stay. I hesitate to even stay when only the original 3 people stay (I expect more than that to join a group to make it worth my effort.)

Being able to collect a fee up front should allow the model to feel more free to enjoy herself and put on a good show no matter how many people have actually stayed in the club show.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.