AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Mebers, PLEASE give me your opinon

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
The topic is Fantasy Costumes:

Question One:

Do you like Costumes?

a.) Yes, Fantasy is a great way to "mix it up" a bit.

b.) No, I like naked.

c.) Sometimes it's cool, but as long as she eventually takes it off.

d.) I don't care either way.

Question two:

What style do you find the most sexy?

Service Offiers:

Sexy-Pin-Up-Army-Girl-Costume.jpg

64486-Sexy-General-Costume-large.jpg

Classical-Sexy-Police-and-Military-Costumes.jpg

Sci-Fy

Star Trek

AAAADNJ88vwAAAAAAFylTw.jpg

(This one may be a bit extreme... but I always thought she was sexy lol)
Aayla Secura:

wp1fbb7ca8.jpg

and we can't forget about Princess Leia...

Star-Wars-Sexy-Princess-Leia-Adult-Costume.jpg

ESPECIALLY the one as her in the gold bikini as Jabba the Hut's slave girl...

5068D241.jpg

princess_leia_gold_bikini.jpg

French maid:

7e74a_418PPYFsCWL._SS400_.jpg

Geisha:

Japanese-Doll-2.jpg

101375_01_Lg.jpg

Sexy Prisoner:

26_487_49894K5288MHFA20KS80.jpg

7780.jpg

Gothic:

Gothic_girl_nl.jpg

41okuFbhthL._AA280_.jpg

Question Three:

Are there any costumes I didn't post that you'd like to see your favorite webcam model wear? If so, what costume, & which model?

(And just for kicks, I attached pics of me that I dressed in when I used to login under my "MyPrettyKitty" MFC account.)

Attachments

• 73275_1576921697819_1078899483_1642633_1159663_n.jpg
    73275_1576921697819_1078899483_1642633_1159663_n.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 538
  • 33483_1576918457738_1078899483_1642607_6288217_n.jpg
    33483_1576918457738_1078899483_1642607_6288217_n.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 538
I've always thought a woman can look just as sexy clothed as naked, and sometimes sexier. Leaving a bit to the imagination is more intriguing and stimulating IMO. That said, I'm usually not down to roleplay or anything, preferring to have a casual conversation. If you wanted to look good in a unique style of lingerie I'd say go for it.

As far as the particular style I think it should be up to you, maybe gauge what brings in the most members. Guaranteed if you wear a slave-girl Leia outfit it's gonna draw some interest in the lounge. On the other hand lounge interest and tips are two very different things. :think:

Question One:

Do you like Costumes?

Question two:

Being as I used to be in the Navy, I actually don't really like these officer costumes because they aren't realistic. I might find a real uniform sexy if I liked the model's personality.
I love the original Star Trek series and do find it sexy for a beautiful woman to also be a Trekkie like myself.

AAAADNJ88vwAAAAAAFylTw.jpg

and even though I never got into Star wars, you still can't go wrong with Princess Leia in the gold bikini. ;)

princess_leia_gold_bikini.jpg

The french maid is also hot.

7e74a_418PPYFsCWL._SS400_.jpg

Gothic is pretty cool as well!!!

Question Three:

Are there any costumes I didn't post that you'd like to see your favorite webcam model wear? If so, what costume, & which model?

Poker_Babe, you know I've always told you how I'd love to see you in one of those cocktail dresses that I always see the waitresses in the card rooms wear. :-D

I bet Cassidy Nicole would look hot as a French Maid :eek:

picture-56.jpg

I think AmberCutie would be a great "sexy Librarian"

Attachments

• amber.jpg
    amber.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 517
I think costumes can be fun, but mostly if they're worn as part of a special event with a few activities that go with it.

I think they work best if they make some kind of sense in the context of a model's room, i.e., a military costume would make no sense in a room full of pillows, but a maid or harem girl costume might.

If it is a military costume, then I think well-worn fatigues from a surplus store would be infinitely more sexy than a stripper-type costume, with the added benefit that the model could wear them IRL, if she felt like it.

My 2 tks.

Poker_Babe said:

Question One:

Do you like Costumes?

Question two:

Service Offiers:

Sexy-Pin-Up-Army-Girl-Costume.jpg

64486-Sexy-General-Costume-large.jpg

Question Three:

Not thinking of any specific models but I do have a thing for nurses, so a nurse costume is always good :p

Poker_Babe said:

Question One:
Do you like Costumes?
b.) No, I like naked.
d.) I don't care either way.

Poker_Babe said:
Question two:
I like the idea of someone who is there to concentrate on "servicing" the man. ie; Nurse, Maid, Airline Attendant. Someone who gives the feeling is "working" for the man and MUST follow requests. Yes most men are really like that :icon-twisted:

Poker_Babe said:
Question Three:

Me personally I would like to see AmberCutie in a naughty nurse outfit, willing to do whatever it takes to cheer up the patient...

bigMacz said:
Me personally I would like to see AmberCutie in a naughty nurse outfit, willing to do whatever it takes to cheer up the patient...
It's unfortunate that I'm totally not into roleplay then, huh? :)

If I wear a costume, it's because it looks cute on me or accentuates one of my sexy features. Or because it's really silly and makes us all laugh. I wouldn't wear an outfit to roleplay.

Do you like Costumes?

Question two:

Princess Leia Gold Bikini for damn sure. You don't even have to be into Star Wars to like that one

Also the french maid outfit is classic for a reason!

I am a fan of women in hot lingerie. Now it might not necessarily be a costume, but hey she is wearing something that I want her to wear, so it qualifies to me. Plus I've been told that I have a good eye for lingerie, lol.

Question One:

Do you like Costumes?

i like costumes a lot... i have a french maid pic set that has sold very well and i enjoy wearing that costume...
i dig roleplay alot. however there is a certain cheese factor that keeps me from doing it alot and i have to be drunk or horny as hell to take it seriously.
however ive worn costumes on mfc before... school girl and french maid... and once i changed back into a soft tshirt or tank top and yoga pants thats when i get people in my room.

Question two:

um i love french maid costumes thats why i have one. im a natural sub and it plays along with the whole serving thing.
ooo and this thread reminded me i have this costume sitting in my closet and ive never even worn it on cam! i dont have the gloves though.

Attachments

• 15093.jpg
    15093.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 309
Personally, I'm not into the french maid thing. My favs are:
medium_stpauli.jpg

chargers-cheerleader.jpg

This one is weird, but lots of guys I know love Lindsey Vonn...including me
%20...%20g_vonn.jpg

Lastly, Laura Croft. I love watching a woman put on/take off latex.
S%20...%20+Croft.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.