AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC minimum token to be paid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2023
Denver USA
I am in USA but have a relationship with an independent cam girl from Colombia. MFC requires her to earn 18,000 tokens minimum each pay period before they pay her. Do American models need this “minimum” before being paid?
Thanks

Reactions: AussieCosplay
I am in USA but have a relationship with an independent cam girl from Colombia. MFC requires her to earn 18,000 tokens minimum each pay period before they pay her. Do American models need this “minimum” before being paid?
Thanks
Based on that wiki page, I don't see a method that requires that amount, and since you list the requirement in tokens rather than dollars, I would surmise that the minimum she's facing is imposed by her studio, not MFC itself.

The closes would be the International Wire which is a minimum of $500, which is 10,000 tokens. So still, if more is being required, it would be due to a studio.

She is independent model. But from what I understood, when you attempt to register and they ask for ID, etc, it is not the same for girls from other countries- that is why I am asking because it seemed discriminatory in my opinion

She is independent model. But from what I understood, when you attempt to register and they ask for ID, etc, it is not the same for girls from other countries- that is why I am asking because it seemed discriminatory in my opinion
Yeah, I don't think that's how it works. She may very well work for a digital studio and they're the ones setting the unfair requirements. Have her look at the original emails/contracts she got when she very first started at MFC.

Yeah, I don't think that's how it works. She may very well work for a digital studio and they're the ones setting the unfair requirements. Have her look at the original emails/contracts she got when she very first started at MFC.
And sorry to sound harsh, but there's always the possibility that 1. she's lying to you about either the minimum she needs to make (to push you to help her with income goals) or that she works for a studio... or 2. she doesn't realize she works for a studio

The sites payout amount is the same regardless of what country you are from, the only thing that would affect it is the payment method since they have different fees attached. The link amber provided has all the minimum payout amounts for each payment option, none of them are 18000 tokens.
If I was to guess I would be guessing option 1 from ambers last post, it seems the most plausible explanation.

Thank you for the replies. I think a better way to ask is the signing up process. As we all know and have seen on cam sites, Colombia has many girls in the industry. The way she explained it and I have heard similar stories is the cam sites will approve a girl’s sign up quicker if they are joining via a studio. As several have stated, there are rules or requirements as to how the model gets paid for using the studio services. When the model applies being an independent Colombian model, the site requirements are different. If you notice, most Colombian models are working via studios. I was curious more so as to an American as an example (non Colombian) and their vetting process and payout which as the link shows is much easier as are most things for Americans banking. It is not a question of paying as more of earning requirements from the site
Thank you for your replies.

Hi! Maybe what she is talking about the account or the program she uses to send her money to her bank account in Colombia. I live in Colombia but I´m with a studio so they do al that stuff for me, as far as I know independent girls send their money from the websites to accounts in platforms like skrill, paxum and others. I´m not sure because I don´t use them but I´ve heard they might need a minimum amount to finally send their money to Colombia.

Now, honestly I don´t think the amount needs to be that high but I´m not sure neither.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, you have to provide ID no matter where you sign up from. Sometimes there are issues with certain countries identification documents, and studios can help smooth the process.

And yep, everything is easier if you have american ID and banking..speaking as an immigrant to the states

There's no difference in the payout requirements for foreign models. This is not a site requirement, it's a studio requirement, as everyone has already stated.

The only thing that makes the sign up difficult for foreigners honestly is because it's all in English. There are many services that sign you up for a fee, or girls who sign up under studios because it's just too overwhelming to translate everything.

But as many disadvantages as there may be in being a non American model, having a higher payout treshold is not one. I would even argue that MFC is one of the most foreign friendly camsites out there, that won't pay you less or give you a worse placement depending on your country.

I would bet this model is just playing you to get more tokens from you.

Thanks

No, I'm an American model who gets paid from MFC via direct deposit. The minimum that I need to earn is $20 (400 tokens) in order to get paid.

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi! Maybe what she is talking about the account or the program she uses to send her money to her bank account in Colombia. I live in Colombia but I´m with a studio so they do al that stuff for me, as far as I know independent girls send their money from the websites to accounts in platforms like skrill, paxum and others. I´m not sure because I don´t use them but I´ve heard they might need a minimum amount to finally send their money to Colombia.

Now, honestly I don´t think the amount needs to be that high but I´m not sure neither.
I use Paxum and am actually moving away from it back to wire transfer this pay onwards as they actually cap withdrawals to a ma of $1,500usd and charge $5usd per transaction.
There's definitely no minimum withdrawal (other than having also enought to cover the $5usd.
Paxum also gives a not great exchange rate...about 2-4 cents lower than my bank per dollar....
So it's actually cheaper for me to pay the $20usd wire transfer fee after all.
(so annoying all the banking rubbish we go through)

Reactions: Sabrinarey_
Status
Not open for further replies.