AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC profile Designer Needed!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2017
Looking for someone who can make custom MFC profiles and are good at it.
Not worried about price, just want a nice profile.

LET ME KNOW!

I use cammodelexpress and highly suggest it if you want a beautiful profile and to be able to easily make the changes to it when needed with out being restricted with relying on someone elses work. They have monthly and yearly prices and one of the owners is a cam model herself on mfc. I'm not so good with coding and trying to learn it on my own was way too overwhelming but i wanted to be in control of my profile and not have to wait around for someone who may prove to be unreliable to do it for me. If there are other reliable routes for profile building on mfc maybe others can chime in, otherwise cammodelexpress is amazing.

I use cammodelexpress and highly suggest it if you want a beautiful profile and to be able to easily make the changes to it when needed with out being restricted with relying on someone elses work. They have monthly and yearly prices and one of the owners is a cam model herself on mfc. I'm not so good with coding and trying to learn it on my own was way too overwhelming but i wanted to be in control of my profile and not have to wait around for someone who may prove to be unreliable to do it for me. If there are other reliable routes for profile building on mfc maybe others can chime in, otherwise cammodelexpress is amazing.
Thankyou!

You mean there's a monthly/yearly fee to continuously use the profile design that they make for you, rather than a one time payment?

Looking for someone who can make custom MFC profiles and are good at it.
Not worried about price, just want a nice profile.

LET ME KNOW!

I think I can help a bit, contact me if necessary.
Meanwhile this is a free MyFreeCams profile design for those who want to use it (for free stuff I do not offer support and customization)

vKWzAD4.jpg

Template structure and sections

Floating menu – About Me, Room Rules, Tip Menu, Store, Videos, Top Tippers, Join Club

Wide main header image – recommended image size 1700×900

Welcome message box – editable text

Webcam performer main avatar – recommended image shape square (400×400 or 600×600)

About Me – editable title and content box

Social icons bar – Default MFC function for DM, Tip Me, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, Manyvids

My Room Rules – editable title and content box

My Tip Menu – editable title, tip requests and editable token values (link supported)

My Store – editable title; each item support preview image, item name, tip button (external link supported)

My Videos – editable title; each video support preview image, video title, tip button (external link supported)

My Top Tippers – editable title, 3 listed premiums

Wall of Fame – editable title and content
Join My Club – editable content / icons provided by Material Icons Google iconic-font

Self hosted fonts
Cinzel Decorative, Oswald, Quicksand, Material Icons
Disabled default sections
Default Avatar, About Me section, Main Photo, Recent Photos

Note: Credits can be removed, I don't mind.

Direct Download

• Hugs
Reactions: honey_witchie
You mean there's a monthly/yearly fee to continuously use the profile design that they make for you, rather than a one time payment?

This is in no way a premade profile with a few unique changes to fit you. You get to see what the profile looks like as you're changing it. The visuals are there, you can add your own pictures and graphics, change fonts, colors, layout and apply links to premade buttons and once it looks how you want it to look the code is already made and ready for use on your mfc profile. You get to copy and paste the code on your profile using their step-by-step directions with out having to know a thing about coding. Your profile will look professionally done but by your own hand. Of course there's a monthly or yearly fee to use it but it's an investment for your business.

This sounds like a poorly put together sales pitch lol but I am not affiliated with them other than the fact that I do pay monthly to use their site. They even have an option for members to purchase vouchers for their favorite models to use. I went into this industry to work for myself and run my own business how I want to do it without having to rely on other people. I suck at coding and my other option was to either continue to be overwhelmed with trying to learn it on my own or have to risk relying on other people or random members to help me build it. That's why I love this profile Builder because I have full control over my profile, I can add whatever the heck I want to it when I want it and my profile looks amazing.

Feel free to check out my MFC profile through my link on here. Everything on there was done extremely easily on the profile Builder on cammodelexpress. I've been using them for over a year so I can't exactly remember but I'm pretty sure you're allowed to sign up for free to build a profile you just won't be allowed to code it to MFC until you buy it for a month.

If you have doubts check out cammodelexpress website or their Twitter. They run a lot of deals and chances to win a free month through their Twitter. A few of my amazing regs like to surprise me with a month voucher every so often because they remember me griping about being overwhelmed trying to learn simple coding then how freaking relieved and happy I was once I started using cammodelexpress haha.

TL/DR Cammodelexpress profile builder is not a premade profile. It's literally a profile builder. You pay a very affordable subscription to use the tools on the site to put your profile together then the code is generated for you to copy and paste onto MFC. I highly recommend it. Myself and many mfc models love it and I absolutely adore the model who is behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.