AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC share questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshots of the document from your phone so you can upload them as images.

I think treating it just like a snapchat or instagram story will help figure out how to utilize it.
Oh my god....of course. I'm a bit social media challenged at times and never got into snapchat so I don't think that would have ever occurred to me; thank you!!!

Oh my god....of course. I'm a bit social media challenged at times and never got into snapchat so I don't think that would have ever occurred to me; thank you!!!
I have spent some time thinking on this since you first posted and I am pretty certain that you could create an item and have the story as a hidden note that is revealed once they have bought the item.

I have spent some time thinking on this since you first posted and I am pretty certain that you could create an item and have the story as a hidden note that is revealed once they have bought the item.
another great idea, thanks!

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
I was under the impression she was trying to utilize the "stories" feature on MFC Share, which operates like a Snapchat story and has a subscription.

Also the hidden notes on items, not sure if they have a character limit or not.

I was under the impression she was trying to utilize the "stories" feature on MFC Share, which operates like a Snapchat story and has a subscription.

Also the hidden notes on items, not sure if they have a character limit or not.
On another note (not applicable to the stories thing), an album can be created and "add text" and uncheck the box to allow it to be visible before purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.