AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Share Thumbnail and tip menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarieElise

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
MFC Username
EliMarie
Streamate Username
MarieElise
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Am I doing something wrong, or is it a known issue that the MFC Share thumbnails aren't saving? I keep choosing one for my last 2 clip uploads, and saving them. Then it says "give it a few minutes", but it doesn't look like they've ever changed on the site?

Also, I found on MFC Share where to make a tip menu, and I uploaded the tip menu I already bought (from adult girl boss) to my story. Is there anywhere else I should be uploading my premade tip menu from AGB? I think to be safe I'm going to make another tip menu on MFC share too. I just like the one I already bought a lot, and want it to be somewhere prominent also.

Ok nvm on the thumbnail thing it just started working for me.
You got it, sometimes it takes a little longer than expected. I usually open the link in a different browser and refresh it to see when it updates.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a known issue that the MFC Share thumbnails aren't saving? I keep choosing one for my last 2 clip uploads, and saving them. Then it says "give it a few minutes", but it doesn't look like they've ever changed on the site?

Also, I found on MFC Share where to make a tip menu, and I uploaded the tip menu I already bought (from adult girl boss) to my story. Is there anywhere else I should be uploading my premade tip menu from AGB? I think to be safe I'm going to make another tip menu on MFC share too. I just like the one I already bought a lot, and want it to be somewhere prominent also.
You can upload the image as an album, then have charlesbot auto post that album to the chat room during your shows. However, having the built-in tip menu will help you more in the long run since members can directly interact with that, and you know exactly what they’re requesting that way.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Thanks so much. I'm loving MFC Shre, that wasn't there back when I was on MFC before.

So is nudity allowed on MFC in public? I see models doing it, but I don't want to assume it's allowed just because some do it.

Upvote 0
Thanks so much. I'm loving MFC Shre, that wasn't there back when I was on MFC before.

So is nudity allowed on MFC in public? I see models doing it, but I don't want to assume it's allowed just because some do it.
full on dildo cum shows are allowed on MFC public shows. Do whatever ya like in any form of show there :).

Listen to whatever music. Play video games. Do shots/drink visibly. Wear cosplay costumes. Put your hair in pigtails…

lots of the stuff that CB limits you can do on MFC because they aren’t paranoid pansies. :)

• Funny!
Upvote 0
full on dildo cum shows are allowed on MFC public shows. Do whatever ya like in any form of show there :).

Listen to whatever music. Play video games. Do shots/drink visibly. Wear cosplay costumes. Put your hair in pigtails…

lots of the stuff that CB limits you can do on MFC because they aren’t paranoid pansies. :)
Gosh that'll be so nice! On SM I have to watch my every move and word these days.
Thanks for letting me know. I can't wait to start! :party: It's easier to put more hours in, if you are feeling relaxed and social and not on edge. So no doubt I won't make as much as on SM 9after years of building a following there), but I'll probably be a lot more relaxed and positive, and that makes a huge difference in itself.

Upvote 0
It's easier to put more hours in, if you are feeling relaxed and social and not on edge.
It's so true. Knowing that your cam site empowers you to run your room however you like is such a confidence boost and motivator to be on cam.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.