AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC share

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camillarose

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 17, 2018
United States
Twitter Username
@camilla69rose
MFC Username
camillarose24
As a newbie starting out, I created a profile on MFC share with 8 videos,1 goal,and 1 poll. I have close to 70 views and only one follower.I guess my question is how do I get members to purchase or contribute to things I share?I mean I am sure it was something that drew them to my profile for starters but why not contribute,could it be quality,pricing,etc...can someone please help me out with this?

here's some things i do. type up little ads on a notepad on your computer like "tip x tokens for my first video!" or whatever else. you can make charlesbot do this, but i prefer to on my own. also make sure you're using your "sexy selling voice" as i like to call it. make them really want it. make it sound like it'll give them the best boner ever. whatever works for you. i believe in you! have fun making your vids!

Reactions: JustOmi
Upvote 0
You're going to get the majority of MFCShare tips from your camroom yourself. You'd be surprised how many guys you use MFC have no idea what MFC Share even is. I have a Club on my Share where I offer exclusive videos, and give vouchers to anyone who spends x amount of tokens on me. I find that gives a lot of members incentive to check out MFC Share and familiarize themselves with it if they know they are gonna get a free video. Haha. Once they go and check out the free vid, then they might start clicking around the rest of my MFC Share profile and purchase things. So educate your regulars about it! They might just not know.

Upvote 0
@Miss_Lollipop just posted an awesome thread on how to get your MFCShare purchases, views, and followers up!

Here's the link:

Posting two free videos helped me a TON! I also made three seperate charlesbot ads with the links to my free videos and a link to my MFCShare telling them to follow me!! When I'm online I also make an announcement saying my MFCShare purchases count towards the goal!! A combination of all that stuff has really helped my MFCShare page! I put everything on there! Raffle tickets, EVERYTHING!! Video quality and decent previews are a must when selling any content in my opinion!

Upvote 0
I have my first good custie on MFC and would like to send him a free clip from my MFCShare, I know there is a way to do this but apparently am too dumb to figure it out. Any help is appreciated!
Go to your menu on the right and select vouchers, click which album you'd like to send him, and create voucher. Then either copy/paste the voucher to him via PM or enter his username into the text field on "MFC Mail" on the voucher you created to have it automatically sent.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Anatomica Doll
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.