AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC tip menu?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that a lot members like to tip for flashes. I see some models have boob, butt, and pussy flashes. If you like spanks, you can do that too. Another thing is song requests with a duration limit on them (i.e. only request songs that at max lasts 5 minutes). That's just a few things. Most important thing is to not put anything on your tip menu that you're not comfortable doing.

And you charge what you feel comfortable with asking. There are always going to be people complaining it's too high anyway. Those will not be your best customers, if customers at all. And I agree, only put on a list what you feel comfortable with doing. That list may change in time.. or not...

I'm still new and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out a tip menu, any suggestions?

Also what would be a good idea for a raffle? And how much should I charge for each raffle ticket?

For the tip menu, remember it can only be 140 characters in the room topic (this is the length of a twitter post). Be concise. You may decide on an everyday sort of tip menu that you can throw out whenever, or you may want to do themed tip menus centered around a topic for that particular show.
As for the raffle, the price is not really the issue. Rather, you should consider how much money/time you will be spending on the prize itself. For instance, if you are raffling off your entire panty collection, how much is it going to cost you to mail them? To replace them? You want to at least break even on your raffle, not be in debt for it. Moreover, make sure you don't over commit yourself or raffle off something you can't/won't/shouldn't give away. Don't offer 10 hours of custom videos if you aren't able to deliver that.

Tip menu is nicer than what I call it...a shopping list. I suggest a range of price options, and things that you can readily/ realistically offer.
Members who explore regularly experience a lot of bad/ unfair menus, so make sure yours is generous enough to stand out. Keep in mind some of the models who need not be generous offer some amazing bonuses that those struggling would never offer.

On the raffle ticket price would make them somewhere close, and perhaps a little under your average tip... you want tickets inclusive and of high volume to make them worthwhile to yourself and your members.

Reactions: Girly_Girl
Really depends on what kind of camming persona you're going with/what content you have/what you're comfortable with. but some Tip Menu examples would be stuff like...

- Flash boobs
- Flash ass
- Flash pussy
- Remove item of clothing
- Spanks
- Show feet
- Change in to heels
- Song request
- Dance to said song
- Skip Song
- Video/Video Pack
- Pic Set
- Friend Add
- Club Membership
- Custom Video

As for raffle prizes, you could do...

- Custom Video
- Video/Pic Set
- Fan Sign
- Skype Date
- Worn Panties
- Club Membership
- Homemade Cookies
- Care Package

And you charge what you feel comfortable with asking. There are always going to be people complaining it's too high anyway. Those will not be your best customers

love this advice lol and from observing new models rooms I have to say is right on! if someone likes the model they don't complain

And you charge what you feel comfortable with asking. There are always going to be people complaining it's too high anyway. Those will not be your best customers, if customers at all. And I agree, only put on a list what you feel comfortable with doing. That list may change in time.. or not...
I totally agree with this. Don't go crazy on the prices. I just wrote down several different models prices. And then I found a range that worked well for me and saved it on notepad so I could copy and paste it when I get on

For the tip menu, remember it can only be 140 characters in the room topic (this is the length of a twitter post). Be concise. You may decide on an everyday sort of tip menu that you can throw out whenever, or you may want to do themed tip menus centered around a topic for that particular show.
As for the raffle, the price is not really the issue. Rather, you should consider how much money/time you will be spending on the prize itself. For instance, if you are raffling off your entire panty collection, how much is it going to cost you to mail them? To replace them? You want to at least break even on your raffle, not be in debt for it. Moreover, make sure you don't over commit yourself or raffle off something you can't/won't/shouldn't give away. Don't offer 10 hours of custom videos if you aren't able to deliver that.

Tip menu's dont necessarily need to be in your topic. They can be on your profile and/or a graphic you post in chat. I can't imagine trying to fit all the things that are regularly tipped for on my menu into my topic.

ah my struggle too! i never know what to charge either.

There's two ways to approach pricing your items- from the model's point of view, from the member's point of view. Here's what I usually do. I think of it as though I was buying, and go by 10 cents a token. How much would I be willing to pay for that item, assuming I can afford $50 of tokens a week? Then I look at that figure as the model, at 5 cents a token. Am I willing to do it for that much/little? If not, then I put it up a bit. If I can't keep it under twice what my original figure was, I figure it's something I should probably just offer in private instead of for tips.

To make this work, I don't think of it as me buying from myself. I think of it as me buying from a model I like to watch. And I never post it just based on the buyer's side, since how I feel about doing it at that price is just as important.

fucking awesome! Thank you!
There's two ways to approach pricing your items- from the model's point of view, from the member's point of view. Here's what I usually do. I think of it as though I was buying, and go by 10 cents a token. How much would I be willing to pay for that item, assuming I can afford $50 of tokens a week? Then I look at that figure as the model, at 5 cents a token. Am I willing to do it for that much/little? If not, then I put it up a bit. If I can't keep it under twice what my original figure was, I figure it's something I should probably just offer in private instead of for tips.

To make this work, I don't think of it as me buying from myself. I think of it as me buying from a model I like to watch. And I never post it just based on the buyer's side, since how I feel about doing it at that price is just as important.

Status
Not open for further replies.