AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Token sound

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fay_Galore said:
RedHerby said:
evildagmar said:
The hilarity of playing this sound effect on your phone on a busy city street, or in a public transit bus cannot be overstated.
:clap:

Found it here, http://www.mediafire.com/download/qtdmoacvg92z2f9/mfctip.zip, it's my new mail alert on my smartphone now, let's see how my coworkers respond today ...

That zip file goes round in circles for me :( (open it, get an .cpgz file, open that, get a .zip file, open that, another .cpgz file, etc etc)

would you maybe consider doing me (and fellow mac users) a massive favour and uploading the .mp3 file itself? That would be amazing.
Are you using your Mac's built-in zip expander? I expanded it with Stuffit and it came out fine in one step.

Nordling said:
Fay_Galore said:
RedHerby said:
evildagmar said:
The hilarity of playing this sound effect on your phone on a busy city street, or in a public transit bus cannot be overstated.
:clap:

Found it here, http://www.mediafire.com/download/qtdmoacvg92z2f9/mfctip.zip, it's my new mail alert on my smartphone now, let's see how my coworkers respond today ...

That zip file goes round in circles for me :( (open it, get an .cpgz file, open that, get a .zip file, open that, another .cpgz file, etc etc)

would you maybe consider doing me (and fellow mac users) a massive favour and uploading the .mp3 file itself? That would be amazing.
Are you using your Mac's built-in zip expander? I expanded it with Stuffit and it came out fine in one step.

I tried stuffit and the unachiever.
both no luck :(

Nordling said:
Interesting. Maybe you got a bad download? Try a fresh one. If you have an email, I can send it to you clean.

aw, thank you so much! I'll send you a PM :]
(reboot and re-download didn't work either, boo)

Status
Not open for further replies.