AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Whiteboard

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiaFoxUK

Inactive Cam Model
Clickable links are here!

So, jazzing up my whiteboard... any tips? what do you (models) put on there?

What do ou want to see on there as a member?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
gripe / possible question, it’s not possible to edit your whiteboard offline, right?

because I hate doing it after i’ve gone on cam. it feels so unprofessional to have to log on and then get set up.
You can log on to your modelweb, enable the whiteboard and edit without going on cam.

Here is a whiteboard that I made if someone needs inspiration.

[GALLERY=media, 2787]KW Whiteboard by DJ_Pioneer posted Jun 8, 2018 at 8:37 PM[/GALLERY]
Super cute but SO LONG! I feel like people are less inclined to pay attention to it if it's that big. People already ignore our profiles for such reasons.

It has worked out well so far for her, but I don't decide what goes on the menu I only put stuff on there and try to make it look as good as possible.
I have to admit, the Violet Wand caught my eye. But there is a whole profile's worth of stuff on that whiteboard. I would only want to be away from the model's cam for a minute at most. That board has a lot to read. Very well organized though.

A few people have asked me how I create the white boards so here is a short guide.

First i start with the original whiteboard that is most often just a bunch of text as can be seen in the quote below and copy it into wordpad so I have it saved if I mess something up, which happens. The second thing is to put it all into categories that make sense like a main tip menu and a lovense tip menu in the case of the whiteboard I made today which you can see in the attached image.

If there are a lot of things in the tip menu I make two columns, so it won't get super long. To make the columns I count out how many lines of text there is and divide by 2. In this case there was 24 lines so we want 12 lines in each column. I take the twelve cheapest item first and put them into one column first and because the whiteboard doesn't support columns by itself we have to make the second one manually. To do that I go to the end of line one and pres tab a couple of times at the end of it, add the 13th cheapest item and repeat that for the remaining 11 items.

Because I like to have things centered it gets a little tricky because then the columns doesn't look straight any more and get all wavy. To combat that I open up google docs because the MFC whiteboard doesn't let you have white text and i type a dot because it is the smallest character and make it white, then I copy that to the end of each of the 12 lines in the tip menu. And then I press tab between the columns, in front of the first column and and at he end of the text, but before the dot at the end of the each line until everything lines up in a satisfactory manner.

Now what about the Lovense tip menu that is in a shade of pink that is not available on the whiteboard? To have the text in any other color then the standard ones MFC offers you want put the text into google docs and chose a color for it just like we did with the dot and copy it over to the whiteboard. Keep in mind to keep the text readable, for instance a light green or yellow on a white background is not easy to read on a monitor. While we are in google docs if you want to do a thick colored line choose the color you want and put it both as text color and highlight color and make two dots with a space between them. Copy the dots and space over to the whiteboard and if you want to change the thickness of the line select the dots and space and chose the font size in the whiteboard menu. I just used the normal font size for the lines on the whiteboard in this example so I didn't have to change any thing. Add more spaces between the dots until the line is the length you want.

Now for the images on the Whiteboard, those are actually emojis and because the whiteboard allows Unicode characters and we can copy them over from Emojipedia. To change the size of them just select the emoji like you would with normal text and change the font size, in this example the size used is huge. If you want a nonstandard background color for the emoji copy it over to google docs and select the emoji and choose the highlight color that you want.

That is how I do all of the special stuff for a whiteboard, it can always be tweaked and improved to look even better, but to make a pretty whiteboard takes a bit of time and is probably not going to be entertaining to watch for your viewers. I was going to make a video tutorial, but unfortunately the video file got messed up and I didn't want to redo it all and screw around with the whiteboard more than necessary since it was done live. Huge thanks to AshleyBradley who was kind enough to let me work on her whiteboard while she was online and allowed me to post a screenshot of the result even though she doesn't really know me.
WELCOME TO MY ROOM :

tokens only - no skype

be kind

say hello

dirty talk in tip notes

MENU

20 tkns- play uke

25 tkns - Song request

25 hand check

33 for spank

26 nipple pinch

44 feet

55 tits

60 tkns pm

99 Squats

100 ass or pussy flash

188 touch myself

222 lush in

240 to view cam (c2c)

444 nipple clamps and ball gag

444 dildo suck

333 hitatchi tease

2222 cum denial

777 get naked

1111 pussy play

1444 dildo + pussy play

worship 77 tkns

small dick tax 99 tkns

take a day off- 6666 tkns

custom HD videos 2000 tkns.

Wishlist:

https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/22T1W1JNPFWQ4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_ws_qqBQzb740Q4JR

Send amazon gc to ashieb10009@gmail.com

*new* twitter - @truthisIRL

1 to 50 tokens: LOW VIBRATIONS for 3 SECONDS

51 to 100 tokens: MEDIUM VIBRATIONS for 10 SECONDS

101 to 200 tokens: HIGH VIBRATIONS for 20 SECONDS

400 tokens: HIGH VIBRATIONS for 100 SECONDS

500 tokens: ULTRA HIGH VIBRATIONS for 200 SECONDS
[GALLERY=media, 2788]AshleyBradley's Whiteboard by DJ_Pioneer posted Jun 10, 2018 at 12:43 AM[/GALLERY]

Now for the images on the Whiteboard, those are actually emojis and because the whiteboard allows Unicode characters and we can copy them over from Emojipedia. To change the size of them just select the emoji like you would with normal text and change the font size, in this example the size used is huge.
I took this advice from our chat yesterday and added cute hearts n stuff to mine, wheee! Thanks :) (though it looks better on osx than windows lol)
whiteboard.PNG

I took this advice from our chat yesterday and added cute hearts n stuff to mine, wheee! Thanks :) (though it looks better on osx than windows lol)
View attachment 76767
A cool thing that you could do for the Snapchat Club line is to replace the hearts with ghost emojis and make the highlight yellow, it won't exactly be the Snapchat ghost, but close enough. :)

A cool thing that you could do for the Snapchat Club line is to replace the hearts with ghost emojis and make the highlight yellow, it won't exactly be the Snapchat ghost, but close enough. :)
I didn't even think to search for a ghost haha. Maybe I'll do dat!

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
A few people have asked me how I create the white boards so here is a short guide.

First i start with the original whiteboard that is most often just a bunch of text as can be seen in the quote below and copy it into wordpad so I have it saved if I mess something up, which happens. The second thing is to put it all into categories that make sense like a main tip menu and a lovense tip menu in the case of the whiteboard I made today which you can see in the attached image.

If there are a lot of things in the tip menu I make two columns, so it won't get super long. To make the columns I count out how many lines of text there is and divide by 2. In this case there was 24 lines so we want 12 lines in each column. I take the twelve cheapest item first and put them into one column first and because the whiteboard doesn't support columns by itself we have to make the second one manually. To do that I go to the end of line one and pres tab a couple of times at the end of it, add the 13th cheapest item and repeat that for the remaining 11 items.

Because I like to have things centered it gets a little tricky because then the columns doesn't look straight any more and get all wavy. To combat that I open up google docs because the MFC whiteboard doesn't let you have white text and i type a dot because it is the smallest character and make it white, then I copy that to the end of each of the 12 lines in the tip menu. And then I press tab between the columns, in front of the first column and and at he end of the text, but before the dot at the end of the each line until everything lines up in a satisfactory manner.

Now what about the Lovense tip menu that is in a shade of pink that is not available on the whiteboard? To have the text in any other color then the standard ones MFC offers you want put the text into google docs and chose a color for it just like we did with the dot and copy it over to the whiteboard. Keep in mind to keep the text readable, for instance a light green or yellow on a white background is not easy to read on a monitor. While we are in google docs if you want to do a thick colored line choose the color you want and put it both as text color and highlight color and make two dots with a space between them. Copy the dots and space over to the whiteboard and if you want to change the thickness of the line select the dots and space and chose the font size in the whiteboard menu. I just used the normal font size for the lines on the whiteboard in this example so I didn't have to change any thing. Add more spaces between the dots until the line is the length you want.

Now for the images on the Whiteboard, those are actually emojis and because the whiteboard allows Unicode characters and we can copy them over from Emojipedia. To change the size of them just select the emoji like you would with normal text and change the font size, in this example the size used is huge. If you want a nonstandard background color for the emoji copy it over to google docs and select the emoji and choose the highlight color that you want.

That is how I do all of the special stuff for a whiteboard, it can always be tweaked and improved to look even better, but to make a pretty whiteboard takes a bit of time and is probably not going to be entertaining to watch for your viewers. I was going to make a video tutorial, but unfortunately the video file got messed up and I didn't want to redo it all and screw around with the whiteboard more than necessary since it was done live. Huge thanks to AshleyBradley who was kind enough to let me work on her whiteboard while she was online and allowed me to post a screenshot of the result even though she doesn't really know me.

[GALLERY=media, 2788]AshleyBradley's Whiteboard by DJ_Pioneer posted Jun 10, 2018 at 12:43 AM[/GALLERY]

Thank you so much for all the info, and to AmberCutie as well for the inspiration. I'm feeling pumped to put my whiteboard together!

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
As a member, I like to see whiteboards shorter in length. Between the profile and MFC share, there's already a lot of content to read/view/purchase. I think the whiteboard should be something in between the profile and MFCShare with info pointing to the share for a purchase. I usually do try to look at each of them whenever I'm in a room, since the content can change frequently or if it's for a model I haven't seen yet.

Here is a whiteboard that I made if someone needs inspiration.

[GALLERY=media, 2787]KW Whiteboard by DJ_Pioneer posted Jun 8, 2018 at 8:37 PM[/GALLERY]
That's quite the impressive whiteboard, did you do it all with just HTML or did you use HTML and CSS? I noticed some models are using actual scripts in their whiteboards is there script in the one you created?

It appears that a lot of work was either done in Photoshop or something similar and then the images make up the whiteboard but I'd be curious to know exactly how you did it. I'm trying to learn it myself

That's quite the impressive whiteboard, did you do it all with just HTML or did you use HTML and CSS? I noticed some models are using actual scripts in their whiteboards is there script in the one you created?

It appears that a lot of work was either done in Photoshop or something similar and then the images make up the whiteboard but I'd be curious to know exactly how you did it. I'm trying to learn it myself
I don't think that you can use scripts, html or css on the whiteboard. I wrote a guide in a previous post that shows how I did it and there is no photoshop required, it is all text, emojis and links to MFC Share. The only difference compared to when I wrote it is that there is no longer a need to change the color of the text in Google docs since MFC made it possible to customize the colors on the whiteboard directly.

• Helpful!
I don't think that you can use scripts, html or css on the whiteboard. I wrote a guide in a previous post that shows how I did it and there is no photoshop required, it is all text, emojis and links to MFC Share. The only difference compared to when I wrote it is that there is no longer a need to change the color of the text in Google docs since MFC made it possible to customize the colors on the whiteboard directly.
that's interesting, when I open a whiteboard and click on view source I see some kind of script but that might be something that's built-in from MFC.
I'm assuming from your name and your avatar you're not a MFC model?? I'm assuming you just have access to somebody's whiteboard and that's how your creating it. It would be nice if we had some way to access a whiteboard so that we could mess around with it and see what we could create. Since you can post links I would imagine you could use Photoshop to create images that would make a whiteboard look pretty much customized. That's why I thought you might've used Photoshop. I didn't think that the whiteboard would allow you to use script or HTML/CSS however when I looked at the source like I said I did see some script in there which must be from MFC.

Thanks for your reply

that's interesting, when I open a whiteboard and click on view source I see some kind of script but that might be something that's built-in from MFC.
I'm assuming from your name and your avatar you're not a MFC model?? I'm assuming you just have access to somebody's whiteboard and that's how your creating it. It would be nice if we had some way to access a whiteboard so that we could mess around with it and see what we could create. Since you can post links I would imagine you could use Photoshop to create images that would make a whiteboard look pretty much customized. That's why I thought you might've used Photoshop. I didn't think that the whiteboard would allow you to use script or HTML/CSS however when I looked at the source like I said I did see some script in there which must be from MFC.

Thanks for your reply
No I am not a model, I just ask them if I can make them a nice whiteboard and then I do that. There is really no need to mess around I just visualize it in my head and then I make it. When it is done I ask them if there is anything they want me to change and then I change it according to what they want.

You can log on to your modelweb, enable the whiteboard and edit without going on cam.

What do you mean by modelweb? I would Love to be able to at least update my whiteboard before I sign on! I'm always fumbling at my keyboard.

thanks so much.

Okay so, I haven't been on MFC in forever. I get the Whiteboard and how to enable it etc, but what do members see on their end? Do they have to click something to have it pop up, etc. Like where is it placed on a member end?

Okay so, I haven't been on MFC in forever. I get the Whiteboard and how to enable it etc, but what do members see on their end? Do they have to click something to have it pop up, etc. Like where is it placed on a member end?
When they enter your room, the first line of text they see in chat is that you have a whiteboard active and there's a link to click it. I believe they can permanently display it below your chatroom/video, possibly pop it out into a new window as well.

When they enter your room, the first line of text they see in chat is that you have a whiteboard active and there's a link to click it. I believe they can permanently display it below your chatroom/video, possibly pop it out into a new window as well.
oooh, thank you! I'm gonna start camming on MFC and that was like, the thing that's confused me from day 1 haha

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.