AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Whiteboard

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad I found this thread! My whiteboard looked so basic before I spruced it up a bit. It's still pretty simple but I think i'll keep it this way. How the heck do I insert videos from my MFC Share?

Attachments

• whiteboard.png
    whiteboard.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
I don't have a lot of content to sell right now so when I go on I just put my tip list or the rules for the game I'm playing. We I get my videos done I plan to put the thumbnails in there too and make it fancy.

No I am not a model, I just ask them if I can make them a nice whiteboard and then I do that. There is really no need to mess around I just visualize it in my head and then I make it. When it is done I ask them if there is anything they want me to change and then I change it according to what they want.

On the Whiteboard - It offers the option to change the entire background color. On the model's end, it shows the different background color (black for example). And when the model clicks the entire whiteboard background to be black, it turns to black. But if a new member comes in or if a member closes the whiteboard and reopens it...for the model it stays black but for the member the entire background resets to white, which is a problem if using white text.

Is the background color resetting to white for the members and not the model a common issue? Can it be fixed to have the whole background be a different color?

Any help, insight, and direction is appreciated.

Thanks!

On the Whiteboard - It offers the option to change the entire background color. On the model's end, it shows the different background color (black for example). And when the model clicks the entire whiteboard background to be black, it turns to black. But if a new member comes in or if a member closes the whiteboard and reopens it...for the model it stays black but for the member the entire background resets to white, which is a problem if using white text.

Is the background color resetting to white for the members and not the model a common issue? Can it be fixed to have the whole background be a different color?

Any help, insight, and direction is appreciated.

Thanks!
I have no idea. All the whiteboards I have made have used the white background because no one have asked for a colored background and to me having the colored backgrounds makes the whiteboard look like a website from the 90's so I have avoided it.

Status
Not open for further replies.