AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Minecraft Modloader

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2010
Hi, I need some help with the Minecraft Modloader, which I know nothing about.
My son is obsessed with this game and really wants this modloader thing on, so he can apply mods to the game.
OK my questions are:
Is putting the modloader thing on a good idea?
I have done some things like this before, after much reading of instructions.

How the fack do I get this thing on?
I've tried twice and failed, once rendering the game inoperable :oops:

Can anyone direct me to a set of clear instructions that work ?

Thanks and cheers

Korreline said:
I don't know how to do it myself, but heck yeah if he wants to mod the game, go for it!
I agree :-D
He watches vids of guys using their mods, instead of playing the game without them. From what I can see, it does look like it makes the game a lot more fun. When it comes to games, he is a cheater at heart, and prefers to play games with cheats applied lol. I guess mods will be part of his game playing as well, if I can figure out how to work them :roll:

DownundaDani said:
Korreline said:
I don't know how to do it myself, but heck yeah if he wants to mod the game, go for it!
He watches vids of guys using their mods, instead of playing the game without them. From what I can see, it does look like it makes the game a lot more fun. When it comes to games, he is a cheater at heart, and prefers to play games with cheats applied lol. I guess mods will be part of his game playing as well, if I can figure out how to work them :roll:

Did you legitimately buy Minecraft or did you download it?
If you bought it, they have forums and I'm almost positive you could post there asking for help.

Reactions: DownundaDani
Korreline said:
DownundaDani said:
Korreline said:

Did you legitimately buy Minecraft or did you download it?
If you bought it, they have forums and I'm almost positive you could post there asking for help.

I bought it legit. I'll do that now, thanks for that.

Well, I've found a fairly simple way to put mods on Minecraft. Thought I would share in case anyone else was wondering.
I'm using a tool called MagicLauncher, found on the official Minecraft forums here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/939 ... ions-news/

I'm getting the mods from the forum as well, many in one handy place here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/113 ... port-here/

Took me a few hours hunting on there to get it sorted, but it was worth it, this is much easier than the manual way I was trying.

Thanks Korreline for pointing out the obvious :woops:

Status
Not open for further replies.