AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

missing payment from stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2021
hi i’ve been working on stripchat for about 3 months now & have never gotten a payment. the week before last i surpassed the $100 minimum for a payout & didn’t get one. that week was the week of christmas so i assumed that payements were late because of the holiday. but now today is tuesday & i should of gotten my payment & havent. that’s really frustrating because now that’s over two weeks that i’ve been waiting for it. all my payment information is correct as well because i checked to make sure. current tokens balance is still over 2000. i have tried to contact support but it’s a bot & im yet to get a response. my screen name on stripchat is badkitty.pufss ; someone please help me with this because i want my money & if they aren’t gonna pay me obviously i’m gonna stop streaming on there.

thanks so much ahead of time for your help.

hi i’ve been working on stripchat for about 3 months now & have never gotten a payment. the week before last i surpassed the $100 minimum for a payout & didn’t get one. that week was the week of christmas so i assumed that payements were late because of the holiday. but now today is tuesday & i should of gotten my payment & havent. that’s really frustrating because now that’s over two weeks that i’ve been waiting for it. all my payment information is correct as well because i checked to make sure. current tokens balance is still over 2000. i have tried to contact support but it’s a bot & im yet to get a response. my screen name on stripchat is badkitty.pufss ; someone please help me with this because i want my money & if they aren’t gonna pay me obviously i’m gonna stop streaming on there.

thanks so much ahead of time for your help.

I’m sorry to hear about this - I will definitely help you sort this out so please try not to worry ;)
In order for me to assist you further, please email me at charlie@stripchat.com from your registered email address.
I look forward to hearing from you.

• IMPORTANT NOTE: I would like to emphasize that no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive their hard-earn funds they accumulate on our site.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.