AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model keeps 100% from webcam site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2015
Hey, are you interested keeping 100% token earnings, not as currently 60%? We are getting LIVE new webcam site, where model keeps 100% and for each client she brings, she gets 50$. Tokens are from 2-6$ worth, so you will make around 300$ per hour private. We pay every 2 weeks. If interested hit me up on Skype: oskarskimpy or e-mail: oskars@skimpy.com

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lila Brooks
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

So like, a charity? If models keep 100% AND get money per member they refer, they are making more than the site is earning. So I guess you have some donors that couldn't figure out anything better to do with their money!

I operate an essentially identical cam site, the similarities of which extend to the fact that it's probably fictitious. If you're interested, hit me up on Skype, yeah?

Skype: bobsfreeskypeslolicantbelievetheyreactuallytalkingtomeonskypeaboutthisshitforfree

As Skimpy is owned and registered in the UK, it would interesting to know how the 20% VAT tax is handled.

So one of their "reps" contacted me about joining the site via Skype today.

1-The site was not functioning when they sent the message so there was my first hint at a skeezey operation.
2-100% that the rep was telling me about is only 100% misleading. They state upon further reading on the website prior to sign up that you get 100% less the 15% bank fees. So you're getting 85% but I still don't support being lied to in order to be enticed to join.
3-You get a $50 referral fee if someone signed up assuming they give you a personalized link, and only if that person purchases "tokens."
4-Very few cams functioning on their site, and of the ones that did, mainly Studo girls (not really my thing, no shade if its yours, but i digress)
5-upon clicking on certain "cams" they redirected to a whole different site and opened a new tab in my browser. NOT A FAN.

I decided that with all of the half-truths and annoying little bits....not somewhere worth putting my trust in for now.:writer::writer::writer::writer::writer:

It'd be cool for a Site to charge and operate off of a Monthly fee like Hulu per member for their own earnings then pay models a larger percentage of what they get tipped.

But I don't think this is that lol

Let me guess. I'm getting my payments via amazon giftcard too?

Status
Not open for further replies.