AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models beware!!! Stripchat is stealing our money and scamming us!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2020
Models beware!!! Stripchat is stealing our money and scamming us! The total tokens added up does not match what is paid out!! The customer service say they will correct what is "displayed".

Models beware!!! Stripchat is stealing our money and scamming us! The total tokens added up does not match what is paid out!! The customer service say they will correct what is "displayed".

I am sorry that you had some unpleasant situation with tokens.

I understand how important it is for a model to receive accurate information about her earnings.

Please write me your nickname and registration email in PM, and describe what problems you have; I will try to provide you with all the necessary info on this issue.

Upvote 0
I never had this kind of problem on stripchat. They are very serious about payments, i receve payments every tuesday , all the money i did that week, last night saw this threat and i look up in earnings to see if total tokens cashed out matching with the money sent,,, and was all fine in all the payments i got till now .

Upvote 0
It's so immature, unprofessional, and cringe-worthy when people claim a site is "scamming and stealing" like this.

Most times it's either user error, breaking ToS, or banking issues. And if it's a legitimate glitch, the site will fix the issue. Just speak to them like a professional, or at least not like a 12 year old who just got their bubblegum money taken in a lost bet.

Reputable sites are not stealing or scamming you out of your money.

Upvote 0
@soyumi I clarified the information on this issue: indeed, the data of one of the user’s spendings was displayed incorrectly. Thank you for contacting us here and in LiveChat; this helped to understand the cause of the problem fast.

As far as I know, the issue is gone; my colleagues will provide you with details directly via LiveChat.

Wishing you great holidays ahead!

Upvote 0
I am sorry that you had some unpleasant situation with tokens.

I understand how important it is for a model to receive accurate information about her earnings.

Please write me your nickname and registration email in PM, and describe what problems you have; I will try to provide you with all the necessary info on this issue.
Hi my name is nichole model name nikkilynn1995 on stripchat. Strip chat is saying that my money was issued to my bank account this morning and I haven’t received anything my bank has no pending transactions and I’ve doubled checked the routing and account numbers. Everything is correct! It almost makes me wanna stop modeling for this company! And when I message support I get nothing! HELP!!

Upvote 0
Hi my name is nichole model name nikkilynn1995 on stripchat. Strip chat is saying that my money was issued to my bank account this morning and I haven’t received anything my bank has no pending transactions and I’ve doubled checked the routing and account numbers. Everything is correct! It almost makes me wanna stop modeling for this company! And when I message support I get nothing! HELP!!
did you get it figured out??? if youre a new model the first pay takes longer and its weird but it comes

Upvote 0
@soyumi I clarified the information on this issue: indeed, the data of one of the user’s spendings was displayed incorrectly. Thank you for contacting us here and in LiveChat; this helped to understand the cause of the problem fast.

As far as I know, the issue is gone; my colleagues will provide you with details directly via LiveChat.

Wishing you great holidays ahead!
why is the payout 100$
can you lower it like the rest of the sites to 50$???
sometimes because of this i will only get a payout a couple times a month and not 4. (everyone has days when they are just off or even need to take the entire day off work )
with my viewers sometimes its very hard for me to make 2k a week which is not your problem but everyone has things happen in their week and to lower it to 50$ would make it a lot easier on a lot of people. this is the only site i use out of a few that makes it 100$

Upvote 0
why is the payout 100$
can you lower it like the rest of the sites to 50$???
sometimes because of this i will only get a payout a couple times a month and not 4. (everyone has days when they are just off or even need to take the entire day off work )
with my viewers sometimes its very hard for me to make 2k a week which is not your problem but everyone has things happen in their week and to lower it to 50$ would make it a lot easier on a lot of people. this is the only site i use out of a few that makes it 100$

I know you probably won't want to do this (Because you'd get 4.5 cents per token instead of the usual 5 cents per token), but if you were to sign up with Boleyn Models daily pay (for Stripchat), the minimum payout with them is only $20 earnings in order to get paid.

Upvote 0
what is that can u explain more

It's a daily pay studio that I and some of the other models on this forum use to get our money faster from certain sites. I'll post the link here so that you can read up on it, because they do an excellent job of explaining how it works, and the list of sites that participate in it:

Reactions: GothHostess
Upvote 0
Seconding Boleyn, as someone with inconsistent earnings and who is terrible with money they have been a god send for me!!

Upvote 0
Hello. Regarding boleynmodels studio... What exactly do they help with if they charge a percentage of your earnings? Do they help models to promote or better position on service pages? Can the model do more with them?

Upvote 0
Hello. Regarding boleynmodels studio... What exactly do they help with if they charge a percentage of your earnings? Do they help models to promote or better position on service pages? Can the model do more with them?

Here is their Frequently Asked Questions page:

They did just announce that, due to some cost increases, their payout minimum (which was $20 for all models using direct deposit) is going to change to $40 effective March 13th.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.