AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

models doing cocaine on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2022
In the last few weeks I have seen an upswing in models doing cocaine - real or faked I have no idea - in privates. I have seen this when either spying on privates or when the model is multi-streaming and is doing a private on another site. Before recently I had seen it once. Lately I would say 4-5 times which is crazy because I don't spy on privates all that often. All of the models have been Colombian, which I guess I could see being a fetish for some dudes. Additionally I have seen several cases where users ask for it or hint at it in public chat that did not seem to turn into privates

Has there been an upswing in this recently?

I have absolutely no idea if it's real or not...and I doubt there's any way to ever know.
I do however know that this is definitely a fetish.
I actually have someone who has asked me to make him videos and he doesn't care what the powder actually is...though obviously he'd prefer it were real.
Legalities aside, I have tachycardia so I'm not even supposed to have coffee.
I can say that I have filmed myself taking my adhd meds for him and he rather enjoyed it.

So yeah, humans are into just about everything, especially if it's deemed "naughty" or "taboo".
If it's all consenting adults and nobody is being harmed...just have fun. If it's not your cup of tea, the next PVT you view likely will be.

I have absolutely no idea if it's real or not...and I doubt there's any way to ever know.
I actually have someone who has asked me to make him videos and he doesn't care what the powder actually is...though obviously he'd prefer it were real.
I can say that I have filmed myself taking my adhd meds for him and he rather enjoyed it.

So yeah, humans are into just about everything, especially if it's deemed "naughty" or "taboo".
If it's all consenting adults and nobody is being harmed...just have fun. If it's not your cup of tea, the next PVT you view likely will be.
yes, I definitely assumed there was a fetish around it - heck, smoking is a hugely common fetish and this seems like just a more extreme version. I think I more meant that having Colombian girls do it is probably even more of a fetish given the drug history of the country (Escobar, etc)

I don't really care, it has just been a lot lately. And it is against the site TOS so certainly risky

Except it can get the model and user permanently banned?

Though I'd love to know why CB was at a 420 convention when they expressly forbid it.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Except it can get the model and user permanently banned?

Though I'd love to know why CB was at a 420 convention when they expressly forbid it.
Yeah I should've mentioned that, my person is not from a site and I definitely wouldn't upload even taking my own meds.
I even take claratyne and lacteeze off cam while streaming because all tablets are against MFC's TOS.

I don't know all site rules though, and if they're calling it sugar or something in their show then it could end up a grey area? I dunno. I feel liike they'd at least get a warning.

Reactions: Vixxen81
It does seem more prevalent with Columbian models.
I've seen it listed as a tip menu item, room description and goals...

Screenshot 2023-10-02 171423.jpg

• Wat?!
Reactions: Hiunds
this is on Stripchat, so the TOS says

"Alluding to, mentioning, showing, or making use of illegal drugs. And for your own protection, we prohibit broadcasting while heavily intoxicated" is prohibited

I could be wrong, but I think it is a pretty common stance for the major platforms
Yes I know SM have something like this in their terms and conditions, also stipulates performers shouldn't be intoxicated (think that covers alcohol too) and drug talk is against the rules. I tend to deflect any drug talk, shut it down, mention the rules.

Yeah I should've mentioned that, my person is not from a site and I definitely wouldn't upload even taking my own meds.
I even take claratyne and lacteeze off cam while streaming because all tablets are against MFC's TOS.

I don't know all site rules though, and if they're calling it sugar or something in their show then it could end up a grey area? I dunno. I feel liike they'd at least get a warning.
woah, woah, so if i use some homeopathic tablets for pain or pms on cam, I could get banned :O i literally just use bioron arnica or their cycle stuff

Reactions: AussieCosplay
I can concur. There are guys that are looking for someone to do drugs with or encourage. Definitely could be a fetish.

I have a guy who's offsite now who wants me to watch him sniff poppers and stroke who pays WELL.

I can concur. There are guys that are looking for someone to do drugs with or encourage. Definitely could be a fetish.

I have a guy who's offsite now who wants me to watch him sniff poppers and stroke who pays WELL.
Definitely a market for intox, in a variety of scenarios - also on the BDSM & kink scene.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.