AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models Faking verses Not Cumming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LovelyLemon said:
QueenMeadow said:
My vajayjay turns bright red when horny... and you can see the muscles moving during O's...... really hard to fake it when your own vagina could tell on you.

Meadow, beautiful Meadow, i LOVE that you legit orgasm , and I bet you also love it when the men we encounter online can SPOT and ACKNOWLEDGE a real orgasm.

I know this post is about whether or not models cum, but the thing that really thrills me about this topic is the flip-side! When a man can encourage, support and then recognize a real orgasm (and a real shared experience!) it's stunningly erotic and wonderful! In between the "hard anal bb cuuuuum" privates and the Simon-sez groups sometimes the planets just align and every thing is right in the world and we girls legitimately CUM, and to be able to share that with another human being (or a few hundred!), and just bask in the awesomeness of our cum-tastic O-tacular sex fest is positively magical.

I think I am lucky... I may not have privates or groups often... but I tend to get the guys that just want ME to have a great time... meaning no 20 second anal anal anal CUM FOR ME!!! boys. Which is great, because if I am getting close and they want me to switch it up I think I would be a less then happy Meadow.
I do love when they go "I bet you just cam, huh?" or the so many "wow, you really do get bright red, huh?" comments.

All of my public cumshows are real orgasms. Whether it takes me five minutes or 30 minutes, I want to enjoy it. Why would I do all that work and fake it? Masturbating is rad! I will say though that penetration doesn't really do it for me, but many people request penetration for privates. I ask if I can hitachi but many times the requested angle or toy doesn't allow for hitachi. I inform the person I will happily provide for them what they wants, but it might not be enough time or stimulation for me. Majority of people seem fine with cumming from me batin'.

I've never faked in real life. I don't like faking on cam, but occasionally it's necessary. If you want me to cum in a private, plan on at LEAST 15 minutes. If it's public or group, I'm doing it for real whether it takes 5 minutes or 30.

If you are into quickies and tell me to "cum now" I'm prolly gonna fake it.

I've always had super sensitive nerves, so generally if I'm taking longer than five minutes, I'm likely edging. Not really much point in me faking lol (I don't know...I just know the things that work for me). Also, (with myself at least) I get a whole redder color, pulsating situation at the end. I edge a lot because it feels awkward as hell to be 3:1 with a member. Personally, vibes of any sort are a bit too much/too unnatural for me when it's the only toy used. Penetration with light clitoral stimulation is more my game. Also, I've never had trouble with multiple orgasms other, than sleepiness haha.

Last edited:
You take frozen milk and put it in the vagina and then bang the shit outta yourself. Then all this white frothy liquid comes out while you scream "I'm cumming bee bee"
Lol I never cum I think :) And I am 28 nyahaha

I've always had super sensitive nerves, so generally if I'm taking longer than five minutes, I'm likely edging. Not really much point in me faking lol (I don't know...I just know the things that work for me). Also, (with myself at least) I get a whole redder color, pulsating situation at the end. I edge a lot because it feels awkward as hell to be 3:1 with a member. Personally, vibes of any sort are a bit too much/too unnatural for me when it's the only toy used. Penetration with light clitoral stimulation is more my game. Also, I've never had trouble with multiple orgasms other, than sleepiness haha.
You take frozen milk and put it in the vagina and then bang the shit outta yourself. Then all this white frothy liquid comes out while you scream "I'm cumming bee bee"

Unsure why these two quotes are together, but no... normally mine isn't white (that is if you're implying I've ever used this frozen milk method). Generally if the lady is white down there it very well may mean she has an infection. Also wouldn't putting anything frozen for long be like painfully cold? Mine hurts just thinking about it. o_O

Last edited:
Unsure why these two quotes are together, but no... normally mine isn't white (that is if you're implying I've ever used this frozen milk method). Generally if the lady is white down there it very well may mean she has an infection. Also wouldn't putting anything frozen for long be like painfully cold? Mine hurts just thinking about it. o_O
I always thought that was normal if a woman has intercourse before her period, because her eggs are being released. Isn't it mashed up "mucous" from the eggs running down, kind of like how mashing chicken egg juices turn them white when cooking!

I always thought that was normal if a woman has intercourse before her period, because her eggs are being released. Isn't it mashed up "mucous" from the eggs running down, kind of like how mashing chicken egg juices turn them white when cooking!

Ah sure, well that too is true. Yeah no I was just kinda taken aback, because it sorta looked like @Sissy was saying what I said was due to the other, and well a model isn't likely going to be creamy every day unless that's the case.

Edit: I love the poetry in your words there btw XD

Its just funny about milk well better always honest. No one will be honest but y
Ah sure, well that too is true. Yeah no I was just kinda taken aback, because it sorta looked like @Sissy was saying what I said was due to the other, and well a model isn't likely going to be creamy every day unless that's the case.

Generally if the lady is white down there it very well may mean she has an infection.

Uhh, what? Vaginal discharge is white. It can also be clear. Both are healthy. You might be thinking white, think && chunky, which usually would be a sign of a yeast infection.

Also, for anyone that has ever had sex for a prolonged period of time, vigorously, or fucked themselves with a dildo, vigorously, you will notice it will turn white. That's also normal.

Uhh, what? Vaginal discharge is white. It can also be clear. Both are healthy. You might be thinking white, think && chunky, which usually would be a sign of a yeast infection.

Also, for anyone that has ever had sex for a prolonged period of time, vigorously, or fucked themselves with a dildo, vigorously, you will notice it will turn white. That's also normal.

My bad. I always heard yeast infections were white, but didn't know about the chunky par. I generally have clearer discharge so I just thought that's what that was about. Also, like I said I agree about it being white discharge around a period. I just didn't think it would be white all month; guess it can though *shrug

Reactions: KayleePond

My lube is NOTORIOUS for getting all frothy and white when I'm playing, so I'm sure that people see that and mistake it for cum all the time! Just another option to throw in! :)

I have only done one cumshow since i started, i was overly aroused that day and just wanted to see how it would go, it didn't take me long for some reason which was odd i guess, but i didn't fake, i was just overly overly nervous and couldn't really bring myself to make a sound, just being honest here, but when i was done i felt like i was very sad for a few minutes. i don't know, i just felt, weird. (If thats too much info, sorry, just being honest.)

I have only done one cumshow since i started,but when i was done i felt like i was very sad for a few minutes. i don't know, i just felt, weird.

I'm just speculating here, but it sounds like you might not feel comfortable doing cumshows. AND THAT"S OK! You are not required to do cumshows to be a camgirl! I'm a non-nude model, so I'm speaking from experience. If you ever feel sad or grossed out or used/dirty in any way while camming, STOP WHAT YOU"RE DOING! It's your chat room and YOU can decide what happens. If you want to wear pajamas and make shadow puppets all day long, do it. Don't ever do something that makes you feel negatively, because not only will you burn out on camming quickly, but you'll also start to hate yourself. *hug*

Now, what I'm about to say won't be totally fair because I'm basing this off of watching one model (Amber) all the time. I know that each woman is different. But to me, if I see a model cum and then get right up and start acting normal and like nothing just happened; I'm more inclined to think that she faked it.

A good orgasm should be one that takes a minute or two to recover from, not 5 seconds, IMO.
By your definition I have had several bad or at least "not good" orgasms! ;P

I've gotten right up from real orgasms before. Maybe it's because I'm a chronic masturbater and I've done it enough to be able to (sometimes) bounce back afterwards. I'm not doing jumping jacks or anything but sometimes post-orgasm I get giddy and talkative. I mean, if it's earth-shattering yeah I'll be weak in the knees. But not all orgasms are that intense!

By your definition I have had several bad or at least "not good" orgasms! ;P

I've gotten right up from real orgasms before. Maybe it's because I'm a chronic masturbater and I've done it enough to be able to (sometimes) bounce back afterwards. I'm not doing jumping jacks or anything but sometimes post-orgasm I get giddy and talkative. I mean, if it's earth-shattering yeah I'll be weak in the knees. But not all orgasms are that intense!

Agreed. I generally only have sleepy, or hard to move afterward reactions in certain instances. For example, if it's been a while since I last had one, it'll normally hit me pretty hard, but usually not so much. Heck I've had some orgasms where it just sorta ended, and it was like...a meh orgasm. Some orgasms just lack intensity. Normally when I have those on cam I just pretend I didn't cum, and keep going until I have another haha. I do often have a habit of babbling (usually nonsense) afterwards, but usually that's about it for me.

Also, I think the chronic masturbating Divahkiin mentioned is definitely part of it. I used to get way more tired after before I cammed than nowadays.

Last edited:
For me, sex is more about the journey than the destination. It's fun and feels awesome and if I don't orgasm it's not usually a big deal. I come almost exclusively from clitoral stimulation, which, while fun to do, isn't very fun to watch. It also means that if I don't have a vibe on my clit, shoving stuff up my hooch probably isn't going to make me come.

Luckily, I usually only do shows where I am in control, so I do get to use a vibe in conjunction with whatever other toys I like and that means I usually do orgasm, heck yeah! However, there have been times when I have faked orgasms in private shows-- not because I didn't feel good! Ironically, it's because if I didn't "orgasm" the guy on the other end would think that I didn't enjoy myself. So my choices are either feel good and leave someone feeling disappointed because they think I didn't feel good, or fake an orgasm to convince him that I did, in fact, enjoy myself. When it comes right down to it, private shows are about making the viewer happy.

Half of it is misinformation, I think, because if a guy had a sexual experience without orgasming it would probably be considered unpleasant so they expect the same from women. But that's just not true for me. The other half is performance. I perform because the masturbation I do in my own private time isn't fun to watch at all-- it's silent with very little movement and probably no penetration at all. So even if I have a real orgasm, which I often do, I'm still "faking it" in other ways. Pretty much every camgirl is performing in one way or another-- the way she angles her body, the volume of her moans, the hot lights to better illuminate her, maybe even the toys that she only uses on-camera.

Just my thoughts on the matter!

Last edited:

I am sorry this is a little off topic and I'm not entirely sure if you are joking or not, but in the interests of science, I really want to correct this.

Cervical mucus is produced for about week before ovulation. After a period there is generally a "dry period", then as hormones and estrogen production begins you will get a milky white discharge - for about 2-3 days. As the levels of estrogen rise, the discharge will become a thinner clear mucus. It then gets stretchy, some people say like egg white. This is ovulation discharge - and it's job is to 'wash' the uterus of bacteria and look after any sperm that may be hanging around looking for an ovum/egg to roll on it to fertilize. This goes on for a day or so, and then the woman ovulates. This will be something like 10-14 days after her last period.

Just one tiny microscopic ovum is released and is viable for 12-24 hours. This is the only time a pregnancy can occur. But you don't need to have sex on this day to get pregnant. Sperm can live for days beforehand - depending on their overall health and that awesome ovulation discharge also looking after them. Depending on whether the ovum is fertilised or not, a whole bunch of processes happen in the uterus and with the uterus lining, but overall discharge lessens or stops. The lining of the uterus breaks down, bleeds out, and you start all over again.

Obviously, women's cycles vary, and the amount and texture of discharge can vary too, but no one is ever releasing mash-able eggs right before her period.

Oh and this discharge has nothing to do with being aroused. That fluid is because of increased blood flow and is produced by the Bartholin Glands, near the vagina. It is secreted clear, but add in some vigorous motion, and (depending on when you are with your cycle) some cervical discharge of some sort - and it will get white and thick.

I'm just speculating here, but it sounds like you might not feel comfortable doing cumshows. AND THAT"S OK! You are not required to do cumshows to be a camgirl! I'm a non-nude model, so I'm speaking from experience. If you ever feel sad or grossed out or used/dirty in any way while camming, STOP WHAT YOU"RE DOING! It's your chat room and YOU can decide what happens. If you want to wear pajamas and make shadow puppets all day long, do it. Don't ever do something that makes you feel negatively, because not only will you burn out on camming quickly, but you'll also start to hate yourself. *hug*
Thanks! That is amazing advice!

Disclaimer: the model I mention is not a "faker". She is a model who found herself in an unfortunate predicament one night.

op: A lot of models, sadly, fake.
me: my opinion it is only sad when they do a really bad job of it.

op: If you were watching a girl like this, would you care if she faked it? How wouldyou feel about it? Can you tell if she's faking?
me: I would only care if she did a really bad job of it. One fake show I saw I felt kind of sorry for the girl, cause her toy broke and she had to decide whether to fake or not get a paycheck that night. I only know this girl was faking because she told me. Of course with some other girls its pretty easy to tell they are hamming it up.

op: Sometimes the guy you're in private with just isn't worth cumming for (haha, I wish girls didn't feel pressured to go private with a guy like that.)
me: You arent' cumming for what hes worth you are cumming for what his moneys worth (haha, the pressure you feel comes from wanting to get paid. Lose that desire I bet the pressure goes too. Joking here, couldnt pass this up).

op: Do you think a private/group is any worse if the girl doesn't cum?
me: nope. She can turn me on without cumming, and she can cum without turning me on. Theres a few models who dont even have to get naked to entertain me.

op: What would you do if you found out the girl admitted to faking?
me: Depends. Good faker, I probably say "Well I be damned." Bad faker, "Yep. I knew it."

op: Would you still come to her room? Would you ever go group/private with her if she agreed to stop faking? Would you try to help her? Would you be hurt?
me: based on the girl I mentioned where I know she was faking...I still go to her room. I'll go prvt/group with her regardless of fakery (but thing is, I don't want a cum show if I know if its going to be an act in private. Rather she just spend a while letting me watch her model underwear, or trying on new outfits shes bought. She can get into that and I like giving my opinions on what she wears. Dancing is good if shes in the mood. Or we can do the talking thing. Group is different. Fake there wouldnt bother me, if its good I can enjoy it.) Try to help her by giving gifts and tips whenever I can and the mood strikes. No I wouldnt be hurt.

op: Do you think exaggerating an orgasm (something even I do, I enjoy it myself when I moan louder on purpose just so everyone can tell how hard I'm cumming, it's hot to let them know for me) is anything like faking?
me: I dont think it is anything LIKE faking, I think it IS faking. You talk about gettin hot moaning. Well the night the toy broke, the girl put on a show that was
really good. One of her best shows I can remember. Afterwards I asked to make sure "Toy was broke?". She said yeah. So I tipped and told her the truth: Incredible show...Blew my mind...Drove me crazy...Way you were acting I cant believe you werent really horny.
Then she said she WAS really horny lol. Said the tips, the compliments, knowing everybody was enjoying her got her pretty worked up. Toy was broke, she was faking, but she was getting into it. Real cum show had to wait for another time, but faking def got her in the mood. Fun as hell to watch too. So there you go. Ofc this is just me. I have seen a couple other guys in rooms who seem to get more turned on by trying to make a model prove she isnt faking than they do by just enjoying the show. Disruptive and annoying.

op: Do you have any other insight on this topic?

me: on with the show

Reactions: GingerWifey
Not to imply that faking is better in any way than not faking, or vice versa, but since models are ultimately in the sex entertainment industry, I would imagine that as long as it gets the viewers off it's worth doing/watching. I love watching Gordon Ramsey cooking shows, but what keeps me coming back isn't the manufactured drama--it's the tasty food that gets served up at the end. Likewise, if I'm watching something erotic that lights up every turn-on signal in my brain, I don't think too much about whether or not it's real.*

*But then I also watch some weird-ass porn so maybe my turn-on signals are used to suspending disbelief. ;)

Reactions: LilyEvans
I would rather the model just be honest and upfront if she is not feeling it. I honestly want us both to have some enjoyment out of whatever shenanigans we get up to. I think all relationships, both emotional and business, are about give and take. If I was always demanding and never understanding I would worry the model would just be, "Fuck not that asshole again.", and thinking that would devalue the experience for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.