AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models: If you were spotted by a fan in person

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
This topic has probably been touched on in other threads, but when I did a search I didn't see it come up, so apologies if I am covering old ground here.

So I'm Mr. Random Perv wandering around a Farmer's Market one day, when all of a sudden...

Is that AmberCutie over there?? Nooo couldn't be! Is it?? IT IS!!

You are spotted by someone that recognizes you from the internet.

Assuming you aren't with someone that doesn't know what you do, What would be your preferred reaction?

Would you prefer the guy just pretend he doesn't know you and goes on with his life?
Would you care if he came up and said "Hey I just wanted to say hi, my chat name is Kunra9 I hang out in your room all the time, keep up the awesome work"

Do you want him to come pay for all the fruit and veggies you are about to purchase? lol

Obviously it's a potentially scary situation

Reactions: Kunra9
In this situation, a little tact will go a long way. If it's obvious I'm with my parents or family, approaching me and saying you recognize me from my adult work would be crude and inappropriate. If I'm just out with BJ, then it's not a big deal to introduce yourself politely to both of us and say where you know me from. If I'm alone.....Eh, that's a bit tricky. You could potentially scare the fuck out of me and get yourself labeled a creeper whom I avoid at all costs. :?

Most importantly: make sure it's in a public place where you're not alone or can seem intimidating, be polite and tactful and be sure to introduce who you are clearly and where you recognize me from. :twocents-02cents:

My reg model and I have jokingly discussed this before since we listen to a lot of the same bands, and decided if ever we should bump into each other, I should just say, "Hey, it's Dustinizzle!" That way she can respond according to the situation. Seeing as how most every model uses a fake name, it would be quite silly to walk up to her saying, "Hey, LadyLuna," for example.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.