AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models messaging members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only happened about 2 or 3 times but I very much enjoy my favorite models pvt messaging me, makes me feel loved. :-D

....... :cry:

Attachments

• forever_alone.png
    forever_alone.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 234
I love to hear from the models via PM and let them know straight up what's going on be it just up for a chat, wanking to another model or cruising for a wank session. I try my best not to be rude to or ignore any models on my friends list. As for the rare models begging me for tokens, I politely decline and move on, to easy.

I can't share my favourite model messaging anecdote ever, because if I do, there may not be a recurrence. :naughty: But I do love my Android. :shifty:

I don't go out of my way to private message most members, if I'm missing someone I'll send them an MFC mail 9/10 times so as not to disturb any fapping action they might be engaged with in another part of the site.

When there are members who hang out in my room for HOURS and don't say anything I get REALLY curious as to what's on their minds though. I have some premiums who will hang out in my room during hour long groups, be there from the moment I log on to the moment I log off, who never speak publicly and never pm me. But I'm hesitant to actually message them precisely for that reason, they may not speak english, they might be terribly shy, they might just keep multiple girls windows open while they vaccuum their livingrooms, who knows?

Enon said:
I would love to receive PM's from my favorite models...

IT JUST NEVER HAPPENS

If you happened to be online before I log on I would PM you. I like to get my PM window in a good position before I turn my cam on, and pick a person at random (or a few if I'm feeling talkative) to send a special "hi" to right away. But darling Enon, you pop on at odd times. :)

Maybe I'm weird, but I enjoy conversation with my regulars.

I gave them a special screen name for only MFC, too, so I can talk to them away from MFC. Maybe that's going to far or something. But I don't really have many people to talk to besides my fiance and a few irl friends, but I rather enjoy the attention that MFCers give me.

I'm a total attention whore. har har har. :dance:

AmberCutie said:
Enon said:
I would love to receive PM's from my favorite models...

IT JUST NEVER HAPPENS

If you happened to be online before I log on I would PM you. I like to get my PM window in a good position before I turn my cam on, and pick a person at random (or a few if I'm feeling talkative) to send a special "hi" to right away. But darling Enon, you pop on at odd times. :)

I'm an odd dude. But I was just breaking your balls, I realize that one has to actually log on to MFC to receive PM's.

Chellebelle said:

We're all attention whores in some regard, m'dear.

Chellebelle said:

I gave them a special screen name for only MFC, too, so I can talk to them away from MFC. Maybe that's going to far or something. But I don't really have many people to talk to besides my fiance and a few irl friends, but I rather enjoy the attention that MFCers give me.

When did being an attention whore turn into a bad thing? :lol:

getting messages from model friends is awsome.. buut only if its just because..

i hate coming into a room as premium and boom message: "hello bb hru"

i never had a model messaging me out of the blue when i wasnt even in her room... but i think i would find it kinda weird

i honestly think pms are the only way i make any money lols.. its not a mere coincidence that the regulars i have are people who i actually like... i talk to most of them a ton .. we skype .. ill text a couple of them... i cultivate friendships with them because its a lot nicer to deal with someone you know and enjoy getting off with then someone someone who is like tits bb ass bb pussy bb doggy bb i cum now so good for you bb.
so in other words yes. i think pming is great if you know the person has at least been in your room a few times

Status
Not open for further replies.