AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models' Opinion on Lovense?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72761
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72761

Models- what is your opinion on the Lovense? As a viewer I don't really care for it because A) I get no direct satisfaction from it; B) tips go to its vibrations rather than something I'd like to see performed; C) some models don't react to it; D) it can obstruct view of the vagina. As always there are exceptions and I have seen models really into it, but that seems rare and it's not my thing.

Makes my job easier. I don't need to sweat like a pig or give a whole damn free show for people who tip me 1-70tks. That's not worthy nothing more than a thank you on some rooms.

Mid rank models get screwed over and have to fake moan for the "exchange" to be complete so the greedy bastards will be happy.

I love all tips, even the little ones of, but what the hell should a model w a slow room do with a 30tks tip? Grow a new pair of horns?

Spin the wheel exists for a reason.

Makes my job easier. I don't need to sweat like a pig or give a whole damn free show for people who tip me 1-70tks. That's not worthy nothing more than a thank you on some rooms.

Mid rank models get screwed over and have to fake moan for the "exchange" to be complete so the greedy bastards will be happy.

I love all tips, even the little ones of, but what the hell should a model w a slow room do with a 30tks tip? Grow a new pair of horns?

Spin the wheel exists for a reason.
Thanks for sharing. This was a perspective I hadn't considered and responses like this is precisely why I asked.

Models- what is your opinion on the Lovense? As a viewer I don't really care for it because A) I get no direct satisfaction from it; B) tips go to its vibrations rather than something I'd like to see performed; C) some models don't react to it; D) it can obstruct view of the vagina. As always there are exceptions and I have seen models really into it, but that seems rare and it's not my thing.
I had a lot of strong opinions against it when it was new. As a token site cam model since 2009, it irritated me how many newcomers could just get on cam without doing ANYTHING engaging and just show their pussy in frame with that ugly pink antenna hanging out and make as much money as I normally did giving a full body/face experience.

But then it became much more of the norm. I realized that people who enjoyed that interaction were a whole different demographic, and were not likely to be my usual fanbase, and took it for what it was. Admittedly still, though, I paint the models who ONLY use that tactic in a different light than regular* cam models. I also will still argue to my grave that the majority of women on earth do not actually orgasm from anything the insertable Lovense toy can do for them. It's all fake as fuck, but what the heckers, if the braindead tippers enjoy the response they get, whatever.

*"regular cam models" would be ones who engage with their full body/face/appearance and chat interactively with their audience

This is what I had suspected, which has been confirmed multiple times in the few days I've been reading this forum. Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure.

I'll add the disclaimer that a very few people may get *some* enjoyment out of the vibrations, but it's HIGHLY unlikely they're so enthralled with it that their body convulsions are genuine. It might tickle and give a reaction, but it's a show.

I had a lot of strong opinions against it when it was new. As a token site cam model since 2009, it irritated me how many newcomers could just get on cam without doing ANYTHING engaging and just show their pussy in frame with that ugly pink antenna hanging out and make as much money as I normally did giving a full body/face experience.

But then it became much more of the norm. I realized that people who enjoyed that interaction were a whole different demographic, and were not likely to be my usual fanbase, and took it for what it was. Admittedly still, though, I paint the models who ONLY use that tactic in a different light than regular* cam models. I also will still argue to my grave that the majority of women on earth do not actually orgasm from anything the insertable Lovense toy can do for them. It's all fake as fuck, but what the heckers, if the braindead tippers enjoy the response they get, whatever.

*"regular cam models" would be ones who engage with their full body/face/appearance and chat interactively with their audience
I agree but when I started my model career I would give a whole damn free twerk show for teasing in exchange of tips... What did I learn? I was fucking up my body, health, almost having a stroke for peanuts. Hardly anyone would tip me well enough for the amount of body work I was doing.

Lovense on the other hand attracks same tipping more or so, and I am just there looking pretty. Being Brazilian with no AC unit that's so damn good. Some nights we have 30°C temps here.

I only give real body motion for people I know who deserve it. Not every booner is whorty it.

But I can see how it was maddening for you as a long time model.

But I can see how it was maddening for you as a long time model.
Glad you can understand that. The era I came up in was a very different world.

(And in return I can understand you started in a different era as well, and I don't blame you for taking advantage of that business model.)

I got actual pleasure from mine wearing it on my clit and loved the interaction. I just loved it when members controlled it and made me edge, for example. But it had to be on my clit.

Then it broke down and I was (am) so broke I didn't bother buying a new one. But to be honest now that traffic is getting back to normal I don't see a difference in my earnings compared to when I had it. If I buy it, it will be because I actually like it, not because it makes so much of a difference in earnings.

I got actual pleasure from mine wearing it on my clit and loved the interaction. I just loved it when members controlled it and made me edge, for example. But it had to be on my clit.

Then it broke down and I was (am) so broke I didn't bother buying a new one. But to be honest now that traffic is getting back to normal I don't see a difference in my earnings compared to when I had it. If I buy it, it will be because I actually like it, not because it makes so much of a difference in earnings.
I wish luck to any model who tries to tame Stripchat or Bongacams without Lovense tho. Will they make money one day? Sure. Is it worth the wait? Nope. Thankfully we all MFC gals here 🥳🥳 I also love my Dolce, have squirted ONCE when someone controlled it. I only moan to good vibes of course, as these are the ones who actually do something 🤣

Lord free of my Dolce breaking again. Have you used your free one year warranty time, Lilly? Or did you break it for real? 🙈🙈

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
I wish luck to any model who tries to tame Stripchat or Bongacams without Lovense tho. Will they make money one day? Sure. Is it worth the wait? Nope. Thankfully we all MFC gals here 🥳🥳 I also love my Dolce, have squirted ONCE when someone controlled it. I only moan to good vibes of course, as these are the ones who actually do something 🤣

Lord free of my Dolce breaking again. Have you used your free one year warranty time, Lilly? Or did you break it for real? 🙈🙈
I bought it in 2020 and broke it in 2022 so I think it's a lost cause...

You can always tip from the tip menu and you get what you wanted to see + a vibe.

Glad you can understand that. The era I came up in was a very different world.

(And in return I can understand you started in a different era as well, and I don't blame you for taking advantage of that business model.)

This. Your post summed up my feelings about it. :)

I had started sometime before 2010. I remember I’d been working a part-time daycare job, making like $7.25/hour. And worrying that I may eventually get fired if I had to keep leaving work early to get my son from the school nurse’s office…or when he’d get suspended from school. I’d quit that job so I could cam at home when I wanted (I had been selling AVON products too, on the side). I was really digging the site ImLive back then, and the freedom of working from home on my laptop whenever I wanted…and back then models on ImLive weren’t required to do free chat. I think that was my first site before MFC.

The Lovense nipple clamps are pure garbage. They're heavy, floppy, and lose charge within 45 minutes of tipping.

The Domi gave me a huge bruise on my thigh that took almost a month to totally heal. It was under my leg but thank god it wasn't on my clit when that tip happened, probably would have split it open and I had the Lovense settings for the toy in app turned almost all the way down to zero.

I don't like the expectations the Lush brings. There has never been a time when it would have me flopping around like an electrocuted fish.

Almost no one gives me hell for it any more but these days I sit on it or have the settings set to react long enough for me to place it directly against my clit.

I think at my age (41) I'm over toyed. Typo not fixing it because it works. At one point I had over 30 silicone dildos, 10+ glass toys, clit pumps, nipple clamps, paddles...you name it, I owned it. I don't love the way any of them feel inside of me, I don't like to fuck myself, I like to be fucked. Hard. By someone else.

You can always tip from the tip menu and you get what you wanted to see + a vibe.
I always do. When I wrote that I was thinking primarily of a private I did when the model only seemed to want vibration tips and didn't seem to care what I wanted to see in the show. I kept tipping for other things, but the off-screen mod commented to me to tip a different amount that was in conjunction with a vibration pattern.

It was the first private I ever did so I learned to get the details first. Noob mistake.

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
I dont use it. Why should I give a stranger on the internet power to move / vibrate something that is physically inside me, over some mere pennies? Not worth it for me.

Personally, it feels way too intrusive, and the more I think about it the more I am convinced I am never getting one again. I had both Lush and Domi at one point, stopped using both as token controlled toys.

Tip vibes has made doing countdowns easier for me. I can easily make my goals. I've been using the esca2 from ohmibod. It has a light up end tha lt reacts to tips brightly. I dont use it all the time, but it does help during slower periods.

The only thing i dont like is that my dog has chewed up four tip vibes.

For me the biggest issue with lush and similar toys is that keeping something in your vagina for hours at a time day after day can and will fuck up your pelvic floor muscles. Just wanted to drop that information here, I know that's not a common knowledge, sadly.

I'm actually worried about the plastic these toys are made from, like PVCs or other substances I don't know how to pronounce or sell that are cheap and toxic or promote infections.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm actually worried about the plastic these toys are made from, like PVCs or other substances I don't know how to pronounce or sell that are cheap and toxic or promote infections.

StripperWeb Forum (May she R.I.P.) used to have a great thread about the importance of using body safe toys. It was the reason I had decided to start buying glass dildos or silicone dildos (Back when I used dildos), instead of the other kinds.

For me the biggest issue with lush and similar toys is that keeping something in your vagina for hours at a time day after day can and will fuck up your pelvic floor muscles. Just wanted to drop that information here, I know that's not a common knowledge, sadly.
There's one solo model I've seen that has it in every show and rarely reacts to the vibrations. I hope her pelvic floor is ok. (That's one sentence I'd never thought I'd ever say.)

There's one solo model I've seen that has it in every show and rarely reacts to the vibrations. I hope her pelvic floor is ok. (That's one sentence I'd never thought I'd ever say.)
You don't know what a pelvic floor is do you?

IT's 100% body safe silicone and has been for decades.
yeah the top high end toy manufacturers have been making sure for at least a decade+ that their toys are made of non toxic materials, and note that on their sites

the ones you still might need to keep an eye on are the cheap Doc Johnson/etc toys from oldschool makers that still produce jelly toys, etc.

Once I got into my 40s I started learning about pelvic floor stuff and I'm honestly worried. I'm not sure how the insertable toys affect it but it's something to consider!

Status
Not open for further replies.